FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Do you really think I'm that stupid and narrowminded that after 15 years of playing I stick to one tactic and only want to win games with 4-5 goals difference???
I know you all deal with all kinds of imature players and u take me as one of them,but please,cut the bull****.Sure this is only a game and noone should be upset.Well I wouldn's say it's just a game for those who make and develop it.They are probably millionaires now and don't spend as much time really developing as they did when they were not so rich.That jos is progressively passed on to some new employes there who are not as nearly good as those who used to develop game in earlier years.
Player values are in many leagues not correct.Take that Croatian First division where everything is wrong.Players are mostly worth 50-100K.Even if they would became Champions league top scorers,their value wouldn't change...There are really and objectively lot of thing wrong in this game.

Well with the first rant I somewhat agreed that luck plays a bigger role than it should, although I obviously disagree that that's all it comes down to. But while having luck play a role in the game is realistic, there have been a few times where I was like why did I win that game -_-

Anyway, this second and fast deteriorating rant sounds like your real issue is with SI's success. Were you, by any chance, employed by SI in its early years and subsequently terminated..?

[video=youtube;76TpHwAyR44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76TpHwAyR44[/video]

hate it when your defenders just mug you off and can't be bothered clearing the ball :O

24dhldv.jpg

I share your frustrations mate...

Iv had 5 games in a row with total domination but only managed 2 goals in those three games... Last match I had 31 shots 16 on target 7 CCCs first win in 5 was a 1-0... Its madness Im just not sure what I can do to change it my team gets goals I havnt changed anything its weird...

I cant screencap last 2 games cause it just crashed so now I have to go do it again...

This one looks like a bug.

View attachment 318558View attachment 318557

- Aurier joined his national team to play in WC Quals First Leg in October 13th.
- The second leg will be in November 17th.
- The funny thing is that he did not return to club after the first leg. Instead, he still stays with his national team one more month, until the second leg.

Is it really a bug? How can I report it to the game developers?

Hi,
There is absolutely no sense in spending time making different tactics.Beacuse the games seem to end up like a lottery.There is no better team on the pitch.Just the one with a bit more luck.

So the results are nothing but a coincidence.Nothing to do with knowledge,tactics or player skills.If you play same match for 10 times,there are going to be 10 different results and statistics.

I'd call nonsense on this, but then I don't want to further fuel the flames or enragement. I'd call it an exaggeration and an overly emotional response, but then this is what this thread is for.

The AI has never produced such a huge array of tactics and corresponding play, and some of its choices may fuel into the occasional high-scoring game for sure. For the human however it's perfectly possible, depending your side is capable to, to almost completely close out a game in such a way that half or more of whatever little shots you encourage and thus get will all be after set pieces, and all of that without going 5-5-0 or anything else ridiculous. As is the opposite. This is no different from a previous iteration, however some options may have become a bit more sensible (not merely the AM strata players when on attack duties visibly not tracking back when defending which can lend itself to high-scoring and random games by default, unsurprisingly). And then there's always a portion of the player base who expects to yell defend or attack at their team, and then witness the resulting statistics in scorelines without considering that a) there's also an opponent on the pitch and his tactics. And b) that changing mentalities doesn't hugely alter the shape of your team any, it is the roles and duties you pick that determine who regularly gets forward in your 4-4-2, who roams, who supports or who just stays back and cover. Some of the in-game text is very unfortunate in this.

The entire system is to be seen holistically, and can right start with your pick in players. If you want to play keep-ball, fielding Schürrle may not be the most ideal of idead, due to his personal traits edited into the db, for instance. His player prefered moves make him consider taking a shot each time he gets near the opponent's box. Likewise Hazard tops the dribbling charts of the Premier League so consistently it's a shame they don't offer bets on that.

YTuWwDa.jpg

Glitchy goals have always existed, some of them on purpose (this isn't Fifa), some of them not. But in particular if you're the better side producing more chances I'm completely concinved you benefit of them more than you do get punished, if they happen.

Last edited:
I'm upset you haven't played me in more first team games. I'm meant to be a key player. I'm thinking of leaving.

- Wilfred Bony, 2 games into the season where he started both.

[video=youtube;BgXknwmjUSU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgXknwmjUSU[/video]

How is this still an occurrence on FM????

what do you mean? Those things happen in real football matches, its hardly a glitch or anything. Thats why you need to look at decision making and communication etc

what do you mean? Those things happen in real football matches, its hardly a glitch or anything. Thats why you need to look at decision making and communication etc

What is more of the issue is how FREQUENTLY this **** occurs, not just that it occurs. Defensive 'errors' account for about 70-80% of my conceded goals, and yes I have very good defenders, current partnership is Hummels and Balanta at CB.

What is more of the issue is how FREQUENTLY this **** occurs, not just that it occurs. Defensive 'errors' account for about 70-80% of my conceded goals, and yes I have very good defenders, current partnership is Hummels and Balanta at CB.

Take a look at your coaches, training, goalkeeper... look at how you play them, try different roles and find a good balance. You cant just stick in good defenders and expect them to be great. It took me a while to get a good balance with my defenders and in the last 28 games ive only conceded 10 goals in all competitions, which for me is pretty good but ive been through phases of poor defending and goalkeeping... just take a look at how they play and look at the roles, where they stand on set pieces etc

Haven't checked exact stats but Im guessing around 80% of the goals I concede are from set-pieces, be it a corner, free kick or even a long throw. I am Liverpool so I guess its a bit similar to whats happening in real life, but I've got match prep usually set to def. set-pieces and have addressed them but still concede all the time.

I finished 4th with QPR in season 1(no signings) I am told I will get £7M in transfer funds despite qualifying for the CL, but that's not even the problem. I had to sell 2 unhappy players and a couple of others and brought in £51M then spent £21M on players myself. But I got NONE of the £50 odd million to spend. That's still not the worst, I have a wage budget of £1.25M and am only spending 600k of it, but have not been given an opportunity to adjust it and cannot speak to the board about it. So I now have 2 weeks until the season starts and 15 players in my squad.

I finished 4th with QPR in season 1(no signings) I am told I will get £7M in transfer funds despite qualifying for the CL, but that's not even the problem. I had to sell 2 unhappy players and a couple of others and brought in £51M then spent £21M on players myself. But I got NONE of the £50 odd million to spend. That's still not the worst, I have a wage budget of £1.25M and am only spending 600k of it, but have not been given an opportunity to adjust it and cannot speak to the board about it. So I now have 2 weeks until the season starts and 15 players in my squad.

The Board can decide to prevent you from making changes to the transfer budget if the financial situation is bad (overall). However, it generally happens when a transfer you've made after making a change in the budget is still in progress.

As for the 50 odd Million, try checking in Finances to see what percentage of transfer revenue you have available.

But didn't you see how SI had put all this time into getting the City crowd to do the Poznan, and making the kits and pitch accurately reflect the weather? Hasn't that made you feel better about the fact the ball behaves like a Pinball in a machine, and the school boy defending by the opposition, all huddled around the ball?

View attachment 317736 The moment Chadli passed to Soldado. Of course the goal was not disallowed. WHAT THE ****??
They always disallow me LEGIT goals but their offside goals are allowed. EVERY TIME.

Haven't checked exact stats but Im guessing around 80% of the goals I concede are from set-pieces, be it a corner, free kick or even a long throw. I am Liverpool so I guess its a bit similar to whats happening in real life, but I've got match prep usually set to def. set-pieces and have addressed them but still concede all the time.

There's definitely an issue around set pieces - my team was previously strong in this area and suddenly can't defend corners for toffee. There's no discernible reason other than them forgetting to mark players. If it's a tactical thing I'll hold my hand up, but I'm not getting any information from the game to let me know how to fix it.

There's a further point in that it's not clear what practising defending or attacking set pieces actually does. Apart from using trial and error to work out what effect there is I can't tell if it's beneficial. Using trial and error when the results are basically random doesn't make for a happy life.

Back