FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
View attachment 732279 The moment Chadli passed to Soldado. Of course the goal was not disallowed. WHAT THE ****??
They always disallow me LEGIT goals but their offside goals are allowed. EVERY TIME.

This is definitely intentional to reflect real life (referee errors). As for bias, I can't say I've seen one, but if anything I've gotten more favorable calls than the opposition to be honest.

This is definitely intentional to reflect real life (referee errors). As for bias, I can't say I've seen one, but if anything I've gotten more favorable calls than the opposition to be honest.

I know that happens in real life, and I don't have any problem with that, it's realistic. But why it does not happen the other way some times, because the allowed offside goals are only theirs..

they did something to arranging pre-season tours...
it was important for merchandising but now you can only arrange 1 tour in every 10 days or so...
it used to be fun but all these patches made it unplayable... it sucks in so many ways...

An offer has been put in for Wayne Routledge.
Refuse offer
Wayne Routledge wishes to discuss his future. [eyeroll]
"I would like an improved contract seeing as you have rejected the [by the way 1 million under valuation] offer from X team"
[Wishes there was a "**** of Wayne, you're a thirty year old winger" argument]
Sorry but there will be no deal for you now.
I'M GOING TO THE PRESS YOU ****! YOU'VE NOT HEARD THE END OF THIS!".

Le Sigh...

I've just had a perfectly good freekick completely ignored as a goal. Video to follow shortly.

Well this is either a bug, or irrefutable proof that the ME is f00ked. Available in HD.

[video=youtube;r9xEA3YoQDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9xEA3YoQDk[/video]

Jesus Christ, you just had no luck with this save. xD

It's stuff like this that makes me angry that SI can produce a documentary and bang on about dynamic pitch effects and not give QA over simple things that actually make the game a better experience.

Football Agents, can't stand them and paying all the commissions out to them......arhhhhhh

Well this is either a bug, or irrefutable proof that the ME is f00ked. Available in HD.

[video=youtube;r9xEA3YoQDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9xEA3YoQDk[/video]

My intuition - to actually know one would need to see the pkm code and know how to interpret it - is that ball is supposed to bounce off the crossbar up and fall on the top of the net. Instead of the way up and down and roll over the net, the animation shows it going through the crossbar and then falling inside the goal. You were not robbed of a goal, you were shown a goal kick from crossbar hit wrong.

The animation shows it going under IMO, but I'll see if I can get a better view and record it.

FWIW I'm pretty sure that's a known bug. They'll appreciate another example though.

Back