FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Yeah SI are scripting their game to crash guise

Sounds ******* legit.

Omg SI just take our money and script the game so we never win and never fix anything in the game because they don't care about the paying customer base omgomg QQ

/facepalm

My 6 cents

TMQ9g1w.png

Not a frustration as such, but kinda one... One of you SI workers please have a word in line for the official release/update about Ben Marshall's attributes... Don't know if you've seen him the last few weeks especially but he's been unreal and his dribbling certainly merits above 12... Also, real life stats do show Gestede as the best aerial player in the Championship... Just worth a mention...

I would also argue Tom Cairney's vision and passing should both be 20 (minimum) but I don't wanna push it.

And no, I'm not totally bias toward Rovers... Honest.

Last edited:
Not a frustration as such, but kinda one... One of you SI workers please have a word in line for the official release/update about Ben Marshall's attributes... Don't know if you've seen him the last few weeks especially but he's been unreal and his dribbling certainly merits above 12... Also, real life stats do show Gestede as the best aerial player in the Championship... Just worth a mention...

I would also argue Tom Cairney's vision and passing should both be 20 (minimum) but I don't wanna push it.

And no, I'm not totally bias toward Rovers... Honest.

Joke of the day... lol

is it just me or is the pitch texture pretty horrible to look at? it just looks overgrown or something i wanted to see some pristine pitches.

Not really frustrating but rather puzzling, I've been having midweek league games. For example I played Manchester United on Saturday then Chelsea on Wednesday, Arsenal on Saturday followed by a Champions League game on Tuesday against Shakhtar. Anybody else experienced this?

View attachment 333192

Edit: Newcastle on Friday and Stoke on Thursday

View attachment 333190

Last edited:
Haha I do love super Tom Cairney and I think he was the Championship's best passer last season but I promise it was a joke ;)

In FM13/14 i built my Rangers team around the lad, Scottish Fabregas :)

Last frustration of the day: I'm officially too tired to keep going. I'm basically at 24hrs straight in front of the computer with only 2 bathroom breaks (my gf brought me food, so no food breaks). Signing off.

Sometimes when I left click it does it twice it's costing me pre match team talks it's not all the time however, is this a known issue or is it worth me posting a bug report?

To get Falcao permanently costs £46.5m, £325,000 a week, agent fee of £1.3m and signing on fee of £9m :O

Not really frustrating but rather puzzling, I've been having midweek league games. For example I played Manchester United on Saturday then Chelsea on Wednesday, Arsenal on Saturday followed by a Champions League game on Tuesday against Shakhtar. Anybody else experienced this?

View attachment 695978

Edit: Newcastle on Friday and Stoke on Thursday

View attachment 695980

The second picture is exactly what happens in the premier league at Christmas, lots of back to back games only a few days apart. The first picture seems a little early but there are periods in the season where there are 2 premier league games a week.

Haven't had a chance to really get into this yet.. Hopefully I'll play a bit over the weekend.

From what I have seen though (mostly just exploring), the tactics screen is horrible and reverting back to a sidebar was a bad move. Hopefully there will be an alternative skin release by SI like they did last time there was a major UI overhaul.

Took a it of fiddling but got my custom ball/nets graphics working :)

Last edited: