FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

It's 6-6 on aggregate in the Champions league semis,

4-2 win for me the first game

Madrid are 4-2 up in the second leg, going into the last 10 minutes, it looks like extra time.

GOAL! We score in the 81st minute, surely that's enough, they can;t score 2 in the last 10.

I sold Volland earlier in the season, and he pulls one back, but we are through on away goals.

93rd minute, keeper has the ball comfortably, goes for the big kick to end the game....

Hits Volland and goes in.

So unlucky! hahaha

Keepers making a save and then standing still and doing nothing for the rebound. Very poor graphical representation of reality. Yes rebounds go in - no the keeper does not simply stand there or lie on the ground doing nothing.

Shooting from impossible angles when a simple pull back across the six yard line would likely get a goal.

Managed To Sign Humam Tariq On My New Game Despite Having 15 Caps For Iraq Apparently I Can't Get A Work Permit And Now Have To Wait 120 Days To Appeal Which Makes No Sense Because I'd Thought He Would Have Gone A Work Permit Straight Away

What a bag of balls, hate it when the game blatantly takes the win away from you.

[video=youtube;MIRUaTf2pw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIRUaTf2pw8[/video]

Agent Fees

There are too many agents demanding agent fees exceeding the annual wages of their players (which...how is that even legal?). Also, I just tried signing Calum Chambers, and his agent demanded 3.9 million and locked it in from negotiation. Agents are such a killjoy.

So I'm getting back into the game... I had 30 shots and 65% possession vs. Atl Madrid. The game ends in a draw. Atl Madrid had 1 shot.

******* BS

3 days before my 1st friendly of the season and this ******* tool decides to come to me with this

I had a player I wanted to sign and he kicked up a fuss at their team about not being able to leave to join us then at the contract he refuses to enter negotiations

I've mentioned about those small pauses that happen before certain events: tackles, shots and goals. They happen equally for both sides as it's to be expected. Nothing wrong with them other than there being pauses.

Now I'm in a very bad run of form. Obviously, when one is in a bad form one scores few goals if any and the opposition scores more than a few. It's logical that there won't be pauses preceding goals for me and there will be a good deal of pauses that in the end precede goals for them.

But it becomes infuriating when it happens that: they get a pause and they get a goal, they get a pause and they get a goal, they get a pause and they get a goal, they get a pause and they get a goal, they get a pause and they get a goal, they get a pause and they get a goal, they get a pause and they get a goal, they get a pause and they get a goal, they get a pause and they get a goal, they get a pause and they get a goal, they get a pause and they get a goal, I get a pause THEY GET A GOAL ****ING COME ON!!! :-X

Once Signed A Striker On Loan Who I Was Expecting To Lead The Line But Almost Immediately He's Out For 4 Months With Shin Splints Really Annoyed

Just came 6th in confrence south missing out on promos after leading table for entire season before getting 6 key players injured and team becoming as useful as Torres was for chelsea. 10 winless games. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....

My second mtch with hull, and 3 of my strikers get injured.

The best one 2-3 weeks
the second one 2-3months
The third one 4 weeks

My Derby County side are forever top of the injury table :(.

My Liverpool save was even worse for injuries, I couldn't even fill the bench most weeks.