FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

In the conference, my club just randomly decides to turn professional. Suddenly the £200 per week backup I was trialling wants £800 per week. And we are now predicted to go from a positive bank balance to 500k+ in debt by the end of the season.

Are there any positives to turning professional?

Are there any positives to turning professional?
Full time training?? The ability to offer full time contracts, which would persuade better players to sign?

Probably been brought up on here a few times, but why-oh-*******-why must a player who is on the touchline either side of the goal always shoot? There is less than zero chance of it going in, it will be a goal kick just like the other 148 times before this one.

Probably been brought up on here a few times, but why-oh-*******-why must a player who is on the touchline either side of the goal always shoot? There is less than zero chance of it going in, it will be a goal kick just like the other 148 times before this one.

I agree this is a slight issue but also consider how selfish the player is, how good his decisions/vision is and what TIs and PIs you have set.

Don't know why I wasted money on this game, it is ridiculous. Players just getting sent off continuously (AMCs for elbows etc!?) I get more red cards than injuries which is saying something. players moaning 24/7 about meaningless **** - every single sub who isnt good enough to start going mental because I won't start them? play them in cups etc. but I have to play a weakened team to keep the squad harmony good lol?! Clubs wanting absolute ridiculous amounts for unproven 16-18 year old wonderkids lol? Tactics just become useless half way through a season (this AI gets used to it BS is ridiculous too, especially when I use 3 tactics)...results just go from good performances and results to xxdxdxdxd, and most commonly against some horrid bottom of the table team. Saying that I can still achieve decent table positions but it is not enjoyable one bit.

Last edited:
Just Did The Double With Austria Vienna For The Second Season In A Row Then The AC Milan Boss Retires Then I Apply For Job Apparently Despite Having A Continental Reputation I'm Only Considered To Have A Outside Chance How And I Didn't Get An Interview Despite Probably Being The Best Choice For The Job Seriously WTF!?!

Just Did The Double With Austria Vienna For The Second Season In A Row Then The AC Milan Boss Retires Then I Apply For Job Apparently Despite Having A Continental Reputation I'm Only Considered To Have A Outside Chance How And I Didn't Get An Interview Despite Probably Being The Best Choice For The Job Seriously WTF!?!

Can't see the Austria Vienna manager being a favourite for the A.C Milan job in real life even if he achieved what you said to be fair!

I know how you feel. My mate managed the local Sunday league side to back to back league trophies a few years back, yet didn't even get a phone call when Fergie retired to replace him. He was fuming too

But is there any manager/reputation list, points etc. apart from the very general manager reputation list. Could come in Handy when applying for new job... I always feel blindfolded when resigning and applying for new Jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But is there any manager/reputation list, points etc. apart from the very general manager reputation list. Could come in Handy when applying for new job... I always feel blindfolded when resigning and applying for new Jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, that's the bit that makes it more interesting!

Currently Managing My Custom Team In A Derby Match Took The Lead Then My Star Midfielder Who Scored The Goal Gets Injured And Is Out For 2 Months And Then Just To Add Insult To Injury My Defender Scores A 92nd Own Goal Which Denies My Team Their First Win Of The Season So Frustrated!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how this never happens the other way around. The AI always gets 'lucky'. Bullshit, I tell you.

D560FD0C1F22688C4E9F76146D71697D2BD7FFEC

Funny how this never happens the other way around. The AI always gets 'lucky'. Bullshit, I tell you.

D560FD0C1F22688C4E9F76146D71697D2BD7FFEC
You're just having a selective memory. You undoubtedly have done something similar (not necessarily to the extent of SS) to the AI but as it doesn't affect you, you dont notice, you just move on not caring. However when this happens against you, you obviously get ****** off because being robbed isnt a nice feeling, when robbing is.

You're just having a selective memory. You undoubtedly have done something similar (not necessarily to the extent of SS) to the AI but as it doesn't affect you, you dont notice, you just move on not caring. However when this happens against you, you obviously get ****** off because being robbed isnt a nice feeling, when robbing is.

I don't have problem with this happening every now and then, but when you have 10 games per season where you have over 50 shots and only score goal or two, and your opponent score from first 2-3 shots, I call that a bullshit.

I don't have problem with this happening every now and then, but when you have 10 games per season where you have over 50 shots and only score goal or two, and your opponent score from first 2-3 shots, I call that a bullshit.
The fact that you can have 50+ shots that often (and at all, for that matter) is the issue, both yours and the game's. The AI also needs improving to not be restricted to only 2-3 shots per game that often.

You're generating 40+ shots regularly yeah. That's an issue, but like I said it's both yours and the game's. I regularly get 25-35 shots which is still high.

In quite a few of the screenshots the other team managed much more than 2-3 shots although I see now you said FIRST 2-3 shots which is much less of an issue. The AI managers can and should improve their tactics and decision making though. That'll mean more shots in general for them.

But with a shot count as high as yours I can only assume a lot of them are of poor quality, looking at the scores.