FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Someone please help, it is one of the most frustrating things in FM for me. I'm constantly having to sort out my squad/tactics screens after they have been scrambled.

So I'm on my squad or tactics screen and it's all sorted in order of positions picked as you'll see in this photo (after FM scrambled it).

View attachment 236784

I then go to another screen, come back it's all scrambled again like this photo.

View attachment 236783

It is in no specific order at all, I have looked at everything, I have tried everything, holding down shift when I sort, making sure all the screens are sorted the same, clearing cache ect

Someone please help, it is one of the most frustrating things in FM for me. I'm constantly having to sort out my squad/tactics screens after they have been scrambled.

So I'm on my squad or tactics screen and it's all sorted in order of positions picked as you'll see in this photo (after FM scrambled it).

View attachment 925776

I then go to another screen, come back it's all scrambled again like this photo.

View attachment 925778

It is in no specific order at all, I have looked at everything, I have tried everything, holding down shift when I sort, making sure all the screens are sorted the same, clearing cache ect

Click "Position/Role/Duty".

Problem I've got is I can take a 1, 2, or 3 goal head start in every game end up drawing, or just scrapping through 3-2... seem to drop goals in the last 15-20 minutes, regardless of if I leave to run or change tactics, even if I sub players that are tired or not...can't seem to get a good tactic that will keep my leads... so frustrating

GUYS, TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

I'm just encountering an injury and suspensions crisis.

So what did I do ? I picked an LB from my U-19 team and used him for one match (he played fairly well) and then placed him again in U-19 team. Now the ****** comes to me as he is "unhappy at being placed in U-19 team" and wants to leave.

How stupid is that?

Another thing. I bought Neal Maupay and he wanted a Rotation status. That's perfect. I rotated him nicely but my main striker went on Cup of Nations so Maupay have been my main striker for a month now. Sounds right? The moron just came to me and said "there is not much rotation going on" and he wants to play more or he will leave.

FM is a great game but these interactions with players are so stupid and frustrating that I can't find right words to describe them.

What did you say back to him? Did you say you will be resting him after you dropped him back to the bench? I used to get a lot of this but the more I spoke to players about leaving them out of the squad as I dropped them, the complaints have been a lot fewer.

I told the youngster that it's to early for him being a regular first team player and I reassured Maupay he will get more minutes as my main striker got injured.

Still, these interactions are unrealistic and annoying but what ca you do? You just keep playing :)

Penultimate game of the season with Watford. All is well, 3 goals up in 30 mins and I think 3 points clear of relegation, which pretty much gurantees it. AI decides it wants to score, at the snap of fingers conceded 2 goals before half time. Ok, nvm, set to defending tactic. If it doesn't work I can attack again.

All is well. Saw highlight in the 90th minute, argh, nvm, I'll let you have this one. A draw isn't so bad.

They go on to score. Approx 2 secs later conceded an own goal in the 92nd. Next game was against Arsenal, needless to say we lost and got relegated.

Calmed down by remembering I've never given SI a single ******* cent over the decade, and never will. Seriously though, when the AI rages and goes all out attack, there's no stopping is there? And I'm very convinced there's a "drama" code somewhere that affects important games very late. This is their way of making it fun instead of improving the game mechanics. Still hitting the crossbar 5 times per game.

See? Just that one example is YOUR fault. Work ball into box reduces long shots AND crosses.

Bad touches could be the cause of a massively high tempo and short passing - another favourite here.

I did have any tempo nor short passing selected because it was drizzling they dribble badly and lose the ball

ZENZI THEY ARE GOING TO BRING UP SOME BULLSHIT COMMENT ABOUT YOUR TACTICS AND HOW YOU ARE DOIND EVERYTHING WRONG NO HELP COMES FROM THE PEOPLE HERE THEY FAIL TO REALIZE THE FLAWS IN FM BUT INSTEAD SEES SOME BULLSHIT THEY THINK IS HAPPENING BUT REALLY ISNT BECAUSE THE GAME ISNT REALLY AS DETAILED AS THEY THINK ALL THEY DO IS PRAISE THE GAME SO FM KEEP RELEASING BULLSHIT GAMES EVERY YEAR BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE THIS GO AROUND TELLING THEM THAT THIS IS GOOD

I did have any tempo nor short passing selected because it was drizzling they dribble badly and lose the ball
Upload a PKM and show your tactic and I'll prove you wrong.

If the game is that bad, don't buy it. Surely that's simple enough?

Click "Position/Role/Duty".

Cheers mate, but everyone knows that, I thought it would just be a given that people would understand what i mean when i refer to sorting the order. I do what your suggestion constantly, and when I return it's up ***** creek again. Old versions you use to be able to hold "shift" and click on tabs ect and it would fix it but not anymore.

ZENZI THEY ARE GOING TO BRING UP SOME BULLSHIT COMMENT ABOUT YOUR TACTICS AND HOW YOU ARE DOIND EVERYTHING WRONG NO HELP COMES FROM THE PEOPLE HERE THEY FAIL TO REALIZE THE FLAWS IN FM BUT INSTEAD SEES SOME BULLSHIT THEY THINK IS HAPPENING BUT REALLY ISNT BECAUSE THE GAME ISNT REALLY AS DETAILED AS THEY THINK ALL THEY DO IS PRAISE THE GAME SO FM KEEP RELEASING BULLSHIT GAMES EVERY YEAR BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE THIS GO AROUND TELLING THEM THAT THIS IS GOOD

If you hate FM so much why are you on a dedicated FM forum? Go create a better game and I'll play yours.

This bug-ridden piece of **** has actually become worst than the Call of Duty series. What a ****** up **** game they have managed to make

YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID YOU KEEP YOU KEEP COMPLIMENTING THE GAME AND BEACAUSE OF YOUR ******* STUPIDITY YOU ARE BLIND TO SEE ALL THE BUGS AND PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME I JUST UNINSTALLED IT MY ADVICE TO THE PEOPLE WHO ATUALLY HAVE A BRAIN IS TO NOT BUY THE NEXT VERSION CUT DOWN THE MONEY THEY WILL GET BY A BIG MARGAIN AND YOU WILL SEE IF THE GAME WILL IMPROVE