do you think left foot on left or right foot on left, same with right, ty

also what's best type of ST

Most of the time i play right foot on right and left foot on left...i have a left winger Ola Jonh that plays with right leg in the left and he doesn´t play bad...it´s a question that needs more test to se the impact in the team play...

I play with a F9 and sometimes during games in 2 half change to a Complete Forward Support...
It´s a position that can be improved but me and the ME just love F9´s in this FM15!!!

Last edited:
When you see a tactic that wins all games it makes it seem suspect that any cheating has gone on. If it is the real deal and you have found flaws in the ME to be such a good tactic that now you have shared it SI coders will get hold of it and unfortunately when the next patch comes out the tactic will be useless.

That´s the risk of sharing a tactic in a fórum!
But i don´t mind, i shared because i think it´s good and if in the next patch became useless, there will be others to found flaws in the ME...it´s FM!!!

Did they update the game today or somth?
For me the tactic has been below average, performing worse than expected with southhampton
and yes i know how to play the game.

Cant belive this. Its not at all good for me

Tactic fluid, OI set, players fit and in the right roles
Doing good press conference and team talked = smashed home by chelsea

What i find is that this tactic even without OI tend to dominate every single game, and i do like the whole idea to swarm the opponent, seems its working.

I do however think you need to be smart when managing with this tactic and build squad around it.

box to Box demands hig stamina and workrate, and that is hempering the resoults a lot, can easily tell my conceeding most in the last 3rd of the games.

As far as i observe, a world class HB and focus on the box to box should be transfer priorities.

Hertha Berlin Test.
- Assman mode
- Plug and play

View attachment 717153View attachment 717164View attachment 717184View attachment 717187View attachment 717190View attachment 717193View attachment 717200

Note: Augustburg game got two red cards..
Wolfsburg game i had to use a midtfielder as goalie, no goalkeeper avaible.
I seem to dominate all games, but scrappy squad with some injuries do not help :/

Fm logic
View attachment 717201
Board not pleased we lost away to the team leading the league... lol

I dont think I have seen a run of such undeserved losses. Other than the Augsburg game.

CB is getting red cards..but still winning or Drawing!
Best player rates. not fluid.

Its so solid for me that I change the shape and still works great :-D 4.1.1.2.2 one of the MC's goes upfront.

What i find is that this tactic even without OI tend to dominate every single game, and i do like the whole idea to swarm the opponent, seems its working.

I do however think you need to be smart when managing with this tactic and build squad around it.

box to Box demands hig stamina and workrate, and that is hempering the resoults a lot, can easily tell my conceeding most in the last 3rd of the games.

As far as i observe, a world class HB and focus on the box to box should be transfer priorities.

For me 2 box to box works perfectly, I have Enzo and Samaris performing so good that i do not touch in their positions, but everyone is free to try another type of player positions in that 2 spots!!!

I have set the OI, but they dont count in game?
How do I do?
I dont understand about the OI, i set them in the tactics screen, but its still blank before match start

CB is getting red cards..but still winning or Drawing!
Best player rates. not fluid.

My friend you have to do you job as a coach!!!;)
Play around with the hard tackling, remove it if necessary...

I have set the OI, but they dont count in game?
How do I do?
I dont understand about the OI, i set them in the tactics screen, but its still blank before match start

If you set them in tactics screen don´t worry because they are there in the game!
To see them before match just click in show positions and you will see them!!!

Very high rotation squad for Moreirense before porto's game.. I dominate Moreirense but lost 2-1.. I have to say it was my fault.. over confidante. Next smashed porto 1-3..should be 1-5 to offside goals..! ruined my invincible run:-(

Brozovic.. doesn't look like a great player but plays like crazy!

CBL is getting sent off very regulary... lost 2-0 MU.. 2 sending off.. CB and MC off

Replayed liverpool 3 times
0-2, 4-4, 1-2

Tactic is just not working for me.
Done everything in the description, tactic fluid, playing as southampton

About OI.
Yes I have set them correct, and I press "show position" and they are there.
But still, Im not sure if they are in effect? It feels like im doing something wrong,..

Tactic is good, but not as game breaking as for the rest of you.
Just barely beat Tottenham 2-1, despite them getting a red card in minute 40