I have just plugged and played with this for a few guys. The stats are unreal. Incredible stats.

However, the results at the moment are not quite living up to it.

i.e 24 shots
13 shots on target
1 goal

I don't like giving feedback after just a few games but the debut of Tuga has been impressive form me :)

View attachment 323940View attachment 323939

Pachuca are much stronger than TFC on paper yet they got destroyed at home! I was shocked with the amount of 1 on 1 chances for the striker, didn't expect that from a F9 maybe it's just Defoe...

Teams that play a more attacking style will concede lots of CCC's against Tuga, on the other hand i'm seeing too many long shots from the F9 against teams that pull back - maybe it's the overload strategy?

All in all looks like a potentially dominating tactic, will test for rest of season. In the meantime TUGA TUGA TUGA!​

thanks, and what you think score more f9 or ac

I play with F9, i love F9´s, i like the way they get involved in the midfield and hide from defenders in front of goal.
My F9 Nelson Oliveira is not a F9 in his best positions but he scores 1 goal p/game...

Please do share it :-D

Like i said i need more test!
The tactic (original) works perfectly for me by now with the team i have...i am just testing another options and if i think is stronger i will share!

I have just plugged and played with this for a few guys. The stats are unreal. Incredible stats.

However, the results at the moment are not quite living up to it.

i.e 24 shots
13 shots on target
1 goal

You are right!
Maybe put in the 2 box to box and wingers on shoot less will help...that is one of the tweaks that i made already...so far in 25 games in Liga my team scored 118 goals!

I don't like giving feedback after just a few games but the debut of Tuga has been impressive form me :)

View attachment 717269View attachment 717272

Pachuca are much stronger than TFC on paper yet they got destroyed at home! I was shocked with the amount of 1 on 1 chances for the striker, didn't expect that from a F9 maybe it's just Defoe...

Teams that play a more attacking style will concede lots of CCC's against Tuga, on the other hand i'm seeing too many long shots from the F9 against teams that pull back - maybe it's the overload strategy?

All in all looks like a potentially dominating tactic, will test for rest of season. In the meantime TUGA TUGA TUGA!​

I think you could be right my friend...even if the f9 has shoot less, he sometimes go for it in the midfield open to the area and take the shoot...maybe it´s because of the overload strategy!

You are right!
Maybe put in the 2 box to box and wingers on shoot less will help...that is one of the tweaks that i made already...so far in 25 games in Liga my team scored 118 goals!
Yah, impressive stats, but the team failed many goals, especially the F9. I will waiting that tweked version. ;)

Abraço.

Last edited:
View attachment 323917View attachment 323915View attachment 323914View attachment 323913
Problems: My team has to many (good) players.. i try to rotate and lost some games because of it..bad management...Maybe not.. I manage what games to lose.
I think that this tactic can be invincible, if you the team is well managed.
I untick hard tack on CD.. some times i play with the positional moving MC to AMC or MRL to WRL(push them up)even MC to ST.

Congratz Eusebios.

PS:In Match instrutions: I use them some games..

WOW just started new save with this after the update. Nowhere near even quarter fluid yet and can see the huge potential in this tactic destroying all in my friendlies so far. I think the tweaks helped after 1st couple of games. And think this tactic is very player specific especially in the BTB and HB roles. Great work! :)

Can anyone post .tac file of this tactic? I'm dying to try it out...

Any one now whitch patch this tactic work? 15.1.3 or 15.1.4?
sorry my bad english portugal rula ahha

Go into the tactics page and select manage tactics then do import and choose the location where the fmf file is. choose the tactic and do load. then you're good to go

Great tac Eusebios! I reduced away goals when untick "Use offside trap" instruction and also use "Much deeper def line" instead Push higher up. Also I play structured shape instead very fluid.

View attachment 323857

If you go out from this tread and look at the top of the forum there is a sticky how to use fmf :)