Xr9RlrP.jpg

Anything wrong with my training?

Xr9RlrP.jpg

Anything wrong with my training?

It´s good kallemannen...if you think is a hard match stick with defensive positioning, if you think is a easy match go for attacking movement!

Last edited:
this is best tactico

Wow...calm down...but thanks...

I think it can be improved...right now i am just playing around with de hold back and the 2 box to box ;)
Need more test but for now the score is good and if i think the tweak is good i will share it here!

I am not changing any player settings :-D the red cards gives spice to the game :-D

i'm playing with southampton second season,
and for me works very well atm .

The Best by far. I dont make tactics.. dont have time for it.. work, family, etc etc
I tried every tactic.. every, and this one is the best. save reload save reload try retry test test. until i find this one :-D
There was a 433 that i used before.. winning but no convincing. this one is a joy.I like to make money on sales.
I wonder how Real or Barca.. any of the rich clubs will do with this tactic....
Need to try Real and LL team.. anyone tried it?

Last edited:
what do you set in individual training.

I train my players to the role in the tactic!
...Salvio and Gaitan as wingers attack ; Samaris and Pérez as box to box...

Later i will upload some stuff about this in OP.

beat B Munchen 3-2 at home... i think they will beat me away...

The Best by far. I dont make tactics.. dont have time for it.. work, family, etc etc
I tried every tactic.. every, and this one is the best. save reload save reload try retry test test. until i find this one :-D
There was a 433 that i used before.. winning but no convincing. this one is a joy.I like to make money on sales.
I wonder how Real or Barca.. any of the rich clubs will do with this tactic....
Need to try Real and LL team.. anyone tried it?

I think this tactic with the right players is perfect but still can be improved!!!
And i am talking about the 2 box to box in particularly...this 2 guys gives the hole balance(defense/attack)of the team in my opinion.
I am testing a tweak that involves the 2 box to box and the half back...if it stays more strong than the original i will share it.

****.. just pressed the wrong X closed the game :_(

thanks, and what you think score more f9 or ac