Hello guys. my fm 15.1.3 ver. where can i find this tactic 15.1.3 ver.?

Are you talking about Tuga or the Cyril tweak? The Tuga tactic hasn't been talked about in a very long time. This thread has been taken over by the Cyril tweak. The Cyril tweak works. A few posts above you confirms that. I am actually getting better results from it since the patch.

Good to hear that it survived too. Cyril's tweak has gotten better since the update :)

By the looks of it, there aren't any changes needed. You don't always need to make changes to a tactic after an update. You only need to go that to tactics that take a hit. The Cyril tweak has actually gotten better after the 15.3 update. And Dokara a couple posts up just confirmed that the Folhadal tweak is still working.

Are your certain the tactic hasn't taken a hit since the patch? I'm managing LFC currently halfway through the first season using the cyril tweak from the start (first time in FM15) and yes it's a good tactic but nowhere near as destructive as seen in SS' in this thread. Against a good team away I get punished all the time, at home it's good but still didn't beat Chelsea or City. And Sturridge as TM who is insane in your game is nothing special in my save. I'm clueless.

I think it has taken a hit, early season it was all good but then second half of the season I was conceding lots of goals and defence was quite leaky. Cap. One Cup Final vs Chelsea, I went from 1-0 down to 4-1 up to 4-3 up and luckily the ref blew the whistle. If not I can't imagine what would have happened. SS's from this thread shows that they have scored crazy amounts, however I only got 120+ goal. I manage Liverpool too using Sturridge and only got like 50+ goals out of him in BPL.

Are your certain the tactic hasn't taken a hit since the patch? I'm managing LFC currently halfway through the first season using the cyril tweak from the start (first time in FM15) and yes it's a good tactic but nowhere near as destructive as seen in SS' in this thread. Against a good team away I get punished all the time, at home it's good but still didn't beat Chelsea or City. And Sturridge as TM who is insane in your game is nothing special in my save. I'm clueless.

I think it has taken a hit, early season it was all good but then second half of the season I was conceding lots of goals and defence was quite leaky. Cap. One Cup Final vs Chelsea, I went from 1-0 down to 4-1 up to 4-3 up and luckily the ref blew the whistle. If not I can't imagine what would have happened. SS's from this thread shows that they have scored crazy amounts, however I only got 120+ goal. I manage Liverpool too using Sturridge and only got like 50+ goals out of him in BPL.

It hasn't taken a hit for me. I will keep my eye out though. Still working wonders. There is a lot of variability in this game. So, there are going to be times when you just have an off day. With this tactic I usually draw a couple times and lose once or twice. Those days happen. But the rest of the matches are insane dominance.

I even started up a new save after 15.3 to get a legit picture of this tactic and it is still getting me great, if not better results.

It hasn't taken a hit for me. I will keep my eye out though. Still working wonders. There is a lot of variability in this game. So, there are going to be times when you just have an off day. With this tactic I usually draw a couple times and lose once or twice. Those days happen. But the rest of the matches are insane dominance.

I even started up a new save after 15.3 to get a legit picture of this tactic and it is still getting me great, if not better results.

Seems very weird. Bought Carlos Fierro and since Balo got injured he's been a starter with Sturridge and Sterling. Fierro has got 18 goals from 19 games in the BPL and he's mostly been playing trequartista so he's been doing a pretty good job. Sturridge on the other hand has 14 goals from 16 games ALL as a targetman. It really annoys me as i like the idea of a targetman getting fed from everywhere who just won't stop scoring.

Come to think of it, you wrote that you started using Cyril's tweak in your second season, maybe it's because of Sturridge's (and the rest of the team's) development during the first season that he's been such a monster for you in your second. Do you have screenshots of his stats back then? Or easier; i'm thinking of training his first touch and heading (I see those attributes as a potential reason for his 'lack' of goals, because his off ball, finishing, composure and pace are all great), was his stats in your game developed?

What tactic for patch 15.3?

GK: Alex Meret
CBs: Alvarez Balanta, Jeison Murillo, Thelander
Defensive mid: Matias Kranevitter
Center mid: Tielemans
Attacking left mid: Bruma
Attacking right mid: Michail Antonio
Strikers: Kane, Munir, Vincent Aboubakar

This is my save with nottingham forrest, i just won champions cup with the tactic "bad possesion 180 goals" but i think i conceed to many goals with it so what can u guys recommend for me in the next patch?.

The cyril tweak is the only tactic that is working for me atm.

GK: Alex Meret
CBs: Alvarez Balanta, Jeison Murillo, Thelander
Defensive mid: Matias Kranevitter
Center mid: Tielemans
Attacking left mid: Bruma
Attacking right mid: Michail Antonio
Strikers: Kane, Munir, Vincent Aboubakar

This is my save with nottingham forrest, i just won champions cup with the tactic "bad possesion 180 goals" but i think i conceed to many goals with it so what can u guys recommend for me in the next patch?.

The cyril tweak is the only tactic that is working for me atm.

Okay can u link it? would be great but i dont know if i have the right players for it... but try to link it please.

There are only 3 tactics in this thread. They are 3 independent tactics. Not versions of each other. They were not made for specific versions of FM. They were simply created and shared. So, there is no 15.1 Cyril, 15.2 Cyril and 15.3 Cyril. Not everyone makes a new tactic for each version or changes their tactic for each version. Most tactics don't need changing after ME updates.

The 3 tactics in this thread are Tuga (which is the OP), Cyril Tweak and Folhadal.
Most of the SS's are from Cyril and Folhadal. The Tuga tactics hasn't been talked about in here in a very long time. 1-2 months I think.

Both Cyril and Folhadal tweaks have been confirmed by users to be working after the update.

Cyril Tweak is a 4-3-3 Three Striker and is located on page 70, post 699
Folhadal Tweak is a different formation but can't think of it right now. Can't find its link either.

Been watching this thread and have given this tactic a test. Personally, ive found it has a lot of positives but can be a bit leaky defense wise so i made some personal adjustments and it seems to have shored up the defence a bit.

Here's a couple of examples

View attachment 292826

View attachment 292825

Been watching this thread and have given this tactic a test. Personally, ive found it has a lot of positives but can be a bit leaky defense wise so i made some personal adjustments and it seems to have shored up the defence a bit.

Here's a couple of examples

View attachment 791460

View attachment 791462

Nice work.

I haven't experienced leaky defenses at all with this tactic. Always led the league in least conceded goals. But, I see others are having problems with defense. Confused why. Most likely it has to do with the individual players and not the tactic itself.

That is what is tough about this tactic and what scares a lot of people away. Or, it gets a bad rep because people think good tactics means they win from day one, and that is not always the case. Especially if you use it with a squad that doesn't have the right pieces. And then they ditch the tactic and then come on here and tell everyone it doesn't work. It takes time. Takes player developing, tactic fluidity and plugging the right players in the right roles. But, that is the case for every single tactic. Plus, developing a squad around a tactic is a blast.

After 15.3 came out, I put my deep liverpool save with this tactic on hold and started a new save with liverpool to see how this tactic is running after the updated. I haven't got too far into it yet. Been a bit busy. I am bout 10 BPL matches in and I have only conceded 2 goals and have been scoring 6-8 a match. I'll be able to make more progress on it tonight and post some screen shots.

EDIT:
Also, I've been using the original Cyril Tweak. The one with the RP. The 2nd tweak just changes that to a CM(auto) and nothing else. I have not tried that one.

Last edited:
Well, thing with this is, i was using CE Beautiful play v19, then 2 days ago it just seemed to come unstuck. No ingame changes were working so i gave this a go. Played the cyril auto tweak but my team was more moulded into the CE tactic so basically i just made a couple of role and PI changes.

I had won 5 out of the 6 games i had used Cyrils auto for. The loss being 3-2 at home to Barcelona in the CL 1st leg, but i also had a 4-3 win at home to Everton and a 5-2 away to Swansea. So most likely because certain players have had their roles changed and also because some of the key players from my previous tactic dont fit into this one, there was some adjusting that needed to be done with the defence.

The 7th and 8th games were with my tweaks as posted in my previous post.

Made my changes and the ss's above are my following 2 matches. Yeah i know its only 2 matches, but the key thing is, the 2 players who had the role swapped, 1 had a 9/10 in both games and the other an 8.5 and an 8.8 + 3 goals.

I'll see what happens in the last 6 games of my season and see how it fares before i say anything about the changes i made. Still got the Fa cup, CL and im 6 points clear over Chelsea in the league.

Last edited:
Well, thing with this is, i was using CE Beautiful play v19, then 2 days ago it just seemed to come unstuck. No ingame changes were working so i gave this a go. Played the cyril auto tweak but my team was more moulded into the CE tactic so basically i just made a couple of role and PI changes.

I had won 5 out of the 6 games i had used Cyrils auto for. The loss being 3-2 at home to Barcelona in the CL 1st leg, but i also had a 4-3 win at home to Everton and a 5-2 away to Swansea. So most likely because certain players have had their roles changed and also because some of the key players from my previous tactic dont fit into this one, there was some adjusting that needed to be done with the defence.

Made my changes and the ss's above are my following 2 matches. Yeah i know its only 2 matches, but the key thing is, the 2 players who had the role swapped, 1 had a 9/10 in both games and the other an 8.5 and an 8.8 + 3 goals.

I'll see what happens in the last 6 games of my season and see how it fares before i say anything about the changes i made. Still got the Fa cup, CL and im 6 points clear over Chelsea in the league.

Ya, you are going to struggle for a bit regardless of what tactic you are going to.

And ya, the bold is a big one, and something some people struggle to grasp. Specialized tactics required specialized player. Has nothing to do with CA and PA. It has to do with the specific key attributes and personality. Very very good players may struggle in certain tactics and roles. Doesn't mean that tactic is bad, just means you need specific types of players. A lot of people struggle at understanding that. And a lot who do understand that, don't want to develop players or bring in the right players, and they just ditch the tactic thinking it doesn't work.

Well, there's a lot of it down to how you develop the players. When they are trained to suit one kind of role, it takes them some time (like in real life) to get used to playing a different role. I was used to playing with 2 wide players but now i'll just retrain them both as strikers. Might take a while but they will get there eventually, they have the attributes to be a success in the new roles but it just requires some patience for retraining.

Part of the reason i went for this tactic is that the changes in the way i was playing isn't really THAT drastic a change to the way i'm playing now. A few of my own personal touches and i'm sure i'll be fine :)

Nice work.

I see others are having problems with defense. Confused why. Most likely it has to do with the manager and not the tactic itself.

I've corrected this sentence that you posted btw

Well, there's a lot of it down to how you develop the players. When they are trained to suit one kind of role, it takes them some time (like in real life) to get used to playing a different role. I was used to playing with 2 wide players but now i'll just retrain them both as strikers. Might take a while but they will get there eventually, they have the attributes to be a success in the new roles but it just requires some patience for retraining.

Part of the reason i went for this tactic is that the changes in the way i was playing isn't really THAT drastic a change to the way i'm playing now. A few of my own personal touches and i'm sure i'll be fine :)

Agreed. And a lot of FM players don't understand that, and think everything is a simple plug and play and if a tactic is good then you get results on day 1 and if you don't get results on day 1 the tactic is bad and needs to be thrown out.

Plus, a fun part of a save is when you start with a tactic that you know is good (when there is evidence that shows that it is good. Like other users on here posting results of it) and you are struggling with it. You then get to develop the players you have, develop regens and hit the transfer and free transfer market finding the right role players. That part is a blast.

Ya, you are going to struggle for a bit regardless of what tactic you are going to.

And ya, the bold is a big one, and something some people struggle to grasp. Specialized tactics required specialized player. Has nothing to do with CA and PA. It has to do with the specific key attributes and personality. Very very good players may struggle in certain tactics and roles. Doesn't mean that tactic is bad, just means you need specific types of players. A lot of people struggle at understanding that. And a lot who do understand that, don't want to develop players or bring in the right players, and they just ditch the tactic thinking it doesn't work.

I just don't understand how it's possible. I use the same team as you do and don't get nowhere near the same results. 80 goals after 25 BPL matches. It's good but so far from what it apparently can achieve. Furthermore they've let in 28 goals.

I just don't understand how it's possible. I use the same team as you do and don't get nowhere near the same results. 80 goals after 25 BPL matches. It's good but so far from what it apparently can achieve. Furthermore they've let in 28 goals.

Then you are doing something very wrong. Seriously. Ya, there is going to be variability, even with us using the same club, but yours shouldn't be that bad.

What is your lineup? Are you using RP or CM(auto)?

Are you suffering a lot of injuries? Players tiring a lot? Do you mostly stick to the same starting 11 or rotate?