Hi, I just bought the game and saw this thread and people said that this tactic is amazing, I would like to ask if this tactic still works on 15.3 patch? ? Thanks :D

Are you talking about Tuga or the Cyril tweak? The Tuga tactic hasn't been talked about in a very long time. This thread has been taken over by the Cyril tweak. The Cyril tweak works. A few posts above you confirms that. I am actually getting better results from it since the patch.

Folhadal's tweaks still work amazing, strikers score for fun.

Good to hear that it survived too. Cyril's tweak has gotten better since the update :)

has made ​​some changes after the update 15.3 ?

By the looks of it, there aren't any changes needed. You don't always need to make changes to a tactic after an update. You only need to go that to tactics that take a hit. The Cyril tweak has actually gotten better after the 15.3 update. And Dokara a couple posts up just confirmed that the Folhadal tweak is still working.

don't open this tactic because .tac dont work new update :(

don't open this tactic because .tac dont work new update :(

Oh ya, that is right! Forgot about that. My bad. Luckily I still have my liverpool save and the tactic loaded up onto that game. But true, I tried a new save and the tactic wasn't there. So, I had to log back into my Liverpool save, take screen shots of the cyril tweak and re create it.

folhadal tweak (control) is amazing still works like a charm

Are you talking about Tuga or the Cyril tweak? The Tuga tactic hasn't been talked about in a very long time. This thread has been taken over by the Cyril tweak. The Cyril tweak works. A few posts above you confirms that. I am actually getting better results from it since the patch.

I was talking about the Cyril tweak, and thanks for the reply!

After the tactic settled in I've only lost once and Harry Kane is joint top scorer in the EPL with Falcao.

And whilst im using the Cyrils tweak , Do i need OI's ? please if anyone can help me here would be appreciated .