Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Started a save with Man utd signed Vardy, but then made a straight swap swoop for Drinkwater for Rooney

They accepted thought Rooney would say no but he agreed wtf lol

Reaction score
View attachment 154436

Very interesting how player from China's super league got into team of the year... Espacially when he did play FIVE times from BENCH and made 1 goal and 2 assist but he had 8.45AVR....

Is this normal?

Reaction score
View attachment 1048700

Very interesting how player from China's super league got into team of the year... Espacially when he did play FIVE times from BENCH and made 1 goal and 2 assist but he had 8.45AVR....

Is this normal?
Depends on the restrictions of the award, the ones i created for my custom database, i made sure they are only eligible if they played 75% of games in that competition. This may have no minimum requirement

Reaction score
Depends on the restrictions of the award, the ones i created for my custom database, i made sure they are only eligible if they played 75% of games in that competition. This may have no minimum requirement
Yeah I didn't count that one possible... And that's FIFA's world team of the year so not sure how that one rules is...

Reaction score
View attachment 151190
Well this is something not so normal...

Cameroon starting XI into final against Italy was:

Carlos Kameni
C Fai Nkoulou Matip Nyom
Choupo Moting Mbia Ngando Nkoudou
Tawamba
Aboubakar

Cameroon 2 - Italy 1
Ngando (42) Balotelli (20)
Tawamba (107)

Reaction score
I'd be checking his paperwork responding to post #45 there is no way he's 19

Reaction score
View attachment 143027
This may not be funny but I think it's kinda random to see fellow Icelanders hitting the bigtime! Hope they fare better than those bankers a few years ago..

Reaction score
View attachment 142944

Not funny or anything, but on these pages where you see a Team of the Week, Team of the Tournament or Team of the Season, there should be a button to say "Scout all of them" and they'll just be added to the list of players that your scout will go watch and report back on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My brother had the weirdest thing I've ever seen on FM/CM once- a guy got injured due to getting bitten by his pet dog.