Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
More of a bug kinda screen shots, but here's my CL playoff opponent, apparently we only have 1 game against eachother and the other game they're joining my league for 1 match...makes sense :S
View attachment 134900

And here's a bug of my player having been trained to develope his weaker foot... apparently its become his PPM now, bottom right! :O
View attachment 134899

Reaction score
More of a bug kinda screen shots, but here's my CL playoff opponent, apparently we only have 1 game against eachother and the other game they're joining my league for 1 match...makes sense :S
View attachment 1070183

And here's a bug of my player having been trained to develope his weaker foot... apparently its become his PPM now, bottom right! :O
View attachment 1070184
Second isn't a bug mate. I've got one of my guys to have that PPM now, not sure if his weak foot rating has gone up, not checked

Reaction score
well something's wrong, I set him and another player to develop weaker foot on the same day, both were doing it really well but only 1 of them got better at using his weaker foot, and also did not get that PPM.
Lundemo from my pic here did not develop his weaker foot, it was at "weak" before I started too. he did get that PPM. He also dropped 0,4 points on all skills right after training was over. Probably just random it happened now but I'm kinda ******! 6 months training wasted, unless he did get better and I just cant see it..

Reaction score
well something's wrong, I set him and another player to develop weaker foot on the same day, both were doing it really well but only 1 of them got better at using his weaker foot, and also did not get that PPM.
Lundemo from my pic here did not develop his weaker foot, it was at "weak" before I started too. he did get that PPM. He also dropped 0,4 points on all skills right after training was over. Probably just random it happened now but I'm kinda ******! 6 months training wasted, unless he did get better and I just cant see it..
This one is supposed to work over time. As time goes on his weak foot rating should improve slowly

Reaction score
That's brilliant, good to hear! I've been getting a little worried I see so many "glitches" or small bugs in the game on the 3rd season already. Glad this wont be one of them!

Reaction score
View attachment 1070183

View attachment 1070184
lol at that PPM!!!!!