[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Hey mate great work on your update. Just one question: two of the changes i wanted more was the buy back option on denis suarez and adama traore, its not possible to put that in game or you just forgot?

Hey mate great work on your update. Just one question: two of the changes i wanted more was the buy back option on denis suarez and adama traore, its not possible to put that in game or you just forgot?

Yes I can add it, but I need proof for both of them. Thank you :)

Have you improved Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 27 games 27 goals wanted by so many clubs absolute beast of a striker. Haven't used your update but the stats SI gave him are very bad for a player of his quality?

Have you improved Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 27 games 27 goals wanted by so many clubs absolute beast of a striker. Haven't used your update but the stats SI gave him are very bad for a player of his quality?

I will raise him a bit.

Hi. When following updating.

◄FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.2 Changelist►
• Coming on the 10th of January.
• Over 20.000 changes. Number that can go higher.
• New transfers/managerial changes. All confirmed winter transfers are immediately included as present transfers and not as future transfers. Screenshots are coming.
• Some CA/PA changes.
• Hotaru Yamaguchi from Hannover & Kosuke Ota from Vitesse created in General Changes file. Will try to create some Japanese internationals in the next days too

Make possible Arda and Vidal from Barcelona to play from the start of the save, keep the good work!

hi mate, great updates, Matt Crooks and Josh Windass signed pre contracts with Rangers, any chance of a PA/CA increase in both? certainly Windass needs a big increase, even Arsenal were looking at him, cheers :)

Couple of changes needed at Doncaster Rovers : Oscar Gobern had returned to QPR, Richie Wellens has been released to join Oldham, Craig Alcock has joined on a free transfer from Sheffield United until June 2018

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Make possible Arda and Vidal from Barcelona to play from the start of the save, keep the good work!

Yes, I have this sorted :)

Hi,

Can it work with FM15 ?

No, because the FM16 and FM15 have different databases.

hi mate, great updates, Matt Crooks and Josh Windass signed pre contracts with Rangers, any chance of a PA/CA increase in both? certainly Windass needs a big increase, even Arsenal were looking at him, cheers :)

Yes, I will raise them a bit.

Couple of changes needed at Doncaster Rovers : Oscar Gobern had returned to QPR, Richie Wellens has been released to join Oldham, Craig Alcock has joined on a free transfer from Sheffield United until June 2018

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will include them, thanks :)

Dundee utd signed Roku Riski on loan from Rosenborgs

Will there be an update out today? Starting a new game and don't know if to hold off or not!!! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whats the news on the latest update . Im firing up a new save today

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.2 is up !!

21.568 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.2 Changelist
• New transfers/managerial changes. All confirmed winter transfers are immediately included as present transfers and not as future transfers
• Some CA/PA changes.
• Hotaru Yamaguchi from Hannover & Kosuke Ota from Vitesse created in General Changes file. Will try to create some Japanese internationals in the next days too

Don't forget to visit my website and write suggestions/missings/things to include Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Hi,
is the brother of Kelechi Iheanacho in this update?

and (i ight be a stupid question) why are there different saving fo wonerkids, transfer, agents and so....why isent ther jut one editorsave with all?

Last edited:
Lewis Grabban to Bournemouth
Henri Saivet to Newcastle
Felipe Santana to Kuban Krasnodar
Sergey Tkachev to CSKA Moskow
Aleksandr Kerzhakov loan FC Zürich
Vyacheslav Podberezkin to FC Krasnodar
Stanislav Dragun to Dinamo Moskow

Jack McKay & Paul McKay from Doncaster to Leeds Development Squad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few players from Man Utd could do with being updated.

Smalling should have higher attributes for dribbling, passing, marking, tackling, composure, pace, acceleration, strength, and natural fitness. He really has been fantastic all season (bar vs Newcastle)

I know Daley Blind isn't the fastest, but 11 pace is a bit of a joke. I'd argue his determination and passing to be lowered a bit, but his corners, positioning, and tackling increased.

Martial could do with a bit of an all round update too. His potential is fine, but his current ability puts him below players like Januzaj.

Cameron Borthwick Jackson could do with an increase too, he's played very well for the first team over the past month, and James Weir could do with a small increase. So could Fosuh Mensah.