[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Rangers fc signings

maciej-gostomski from lech poznan for free

matt crooks and josh windass from Accrington for free

Harry Forrester from doncaster undisclosed

all players have signed 4 year deals

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.3 is up !!

27.894 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.3 Changelist
• 27.894 database changes.
• New transfers/managerial changes. All confirmed winter transfers are immediately included as present transfers and not as future transfers.
• Some CA/PA changes.
• 2 wonderkids : Shilow Tracey from Tottenham & Matthew Knox from Livingston.

Don't forget to visit my website and write suggestions/missings/things to include Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Hi,
is the brother of Kelechi Iheanacho in this update?

and (i ight be a stupid question) why are there different saving fo wonerkids, transfer, agents and so....why isent ther jut one editorsave with all?

Do you have any info about him? If you do, please tell me. Also there are different files, so if anyone doesn't want to use (for example) the wonderkids or the CA/PA changes, he will have the option simply not to choose the specific file.

Hey, Will Newcastles balance be upgraded?

I will raise them a bit for the next release :)

Lewis Grabban to Bournemouth
Henri Saivet to Newcastle
Felipe Santana to Kuban Krasnodar
Sergey Tkachev to CSKA Moskow
Aleksandr Kerzhakov loan FC Zürich
Vyacheslav Podberezkin to FC Krasnodar
Stanislav Dragun to Dinamo Moskow

I think all of them are included. :)

I think you should make the biggest injurys in.
Example for Bournemouth Wilson, Ming and Gradel.

It should be done, but it will be a bit strange if the player has even 1-2 appearances so far, and In-game he will be unavailable to do so. Also I want to stick to what SI does in their official patches.

Jack McKay & Paul McKay from Doncaster to Leeds Development Squad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Included. :)

A few players from Man Utd could do with being updated.

Smalling should have higher attributes for dribbling, passing, marking, tackling, composure, pace, acceleration, strength, and natural fitness. He really has been fantastic all season (bar vs Newcastle)

I know Daley Blind isn't the fastest, but 11 pace is a bit of a joke. I'd argue his determination and passing to be lowered a bit, but his corners, positioning, and tackling increased.

Martial could do with a bit of an all round update too. His potential is fine, but his current ability puts him below players like Januzaj.

Cameron Borthwick Jackson could do with an increase too, he's played very well for the first team over the past month, and James Weir could do with a small increase. So could Fosuh Mensah.

I will adjust them in the next release :)

Is Romania updated too?

Yes, a lot :)

Yes I am aware :)

Rangers fc signings

maciej-gostomski from lech poznan for free

matt crooks and josh windass from Accrington for free

Harry Forrester from doncaster undisclosed

all players have signed 4 year deals

All of them included. :)

Austin too Southampton

Included :)

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Have fun :)

must install previous update or not ?

No, you need only the last files from my latest release.

Alexis delgoda and aras ozbiliz
Besiktas 3.5 years

Thanks

LG-D802 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

When will the next update be available? Waiting for this update, so Giuseppe Rossi is a Levante-player.

Todor Nedelev from Mainz to Botev(Plovdiv) on loan until the rest of the season with a 1 year extension option. Mainz are paying 50 or 60 % of his wages and Botev 10. He has rejected getting 30 or 40 % of his wages. I'd suggest making require just 10 % of his wages.

Maby have a tiny upgrade to Joel Campell in Arsenal? He's had a nice development this season and atm can just become 2,5 star potential. Up his potential to like 3,5/4 aprox since he's starting to show the potential all belived he had since the World Cup. Some small improvement on teamwork, work rate, strenght, decisions and passing as well maby.

Hopefully you agree with me :D thanks in advance!

Edit: Oh and thanks for the awesome work your doing lad/lads/gents!

Last edited:
Some updates from Steaua Bucharest at the staff:
Titi Dumitriu, Mirel Radoi and Nicolae Dica left the team
The new head coach is Laurentiu Reghecampf and Thomas Neubert as and fitness coach.

Filip Djuricic + Buttner to Anderlecht

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160130_02100243

that new wonderkid Watford signed, Penaranda needs a bigger improvement, also hes a striker not a midfielder.