[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

OMG give him time, the window only closed last night, People have there own lives.

It was just a question not a comand, and this is not a "instant messege system" so he is free answer when ever he feels like it.

You have a good day sir:)

5th of February is the date of the next release

Will all the chinese super league signings be included ?? like martinez, gaurin, teixeira ?

PRO!!

A few things after years of being able to do it myself for the community I'm just going to post suggestions as I'm no longer working for the lfc update (r.i.p) always loved your work so just want some football league things included for tonight

AFC Wimbledon Stadium http://www.theguardian.com/.../afc-wimbledon-new-stadium...

CA/PA Increase

Nick Blackman
Andre Gray
Benik Afobe
Freddy Sears
Sam Clucas
Johann Berg Gudmundson
Harry Bunn
Hal Robson Kanu
Joe Mason
Jordan Graham (Big Increase 128/158) Make an M/AMRL
Daniel Johnson
Johnson Clarke Harris
Moussa Dembele
Nial Ennis (Highest rated 16 year old in the country)
Adam Armstrong
Bradley Dack
Conor Washington
Jamie Devitt
Jay Simpson
Josh Windass
Kemar Roofe (Make an M/AMRLC 120/150 and a Natural AMC) .. prem teams looking at him best player in the league by a mile

I would also strongly consider giving all the chinese clubs foreground sugar daddys as well as increasing the rep of the league a little bit

That's about it, Good stuff bud

PRO!!

A few things after years of being able to do it myself for the community I'm just going to post suggestions as I'm no longer working for the lfc update (r.i.p) always loved your work so just want some football league things included for tonight

AFC Wimbledon Stadium http://www.theguardian.com/.../afc-wimbledon-new-stadium...

CA/PA Increase

Nick Blackman
Andre Gray
Benik Afobe
Freddy Sears
Sam Clucas
Johann Berg Gudmundson
Harry Bunn
Hal Robson Kanu
Joe Mason
Jordan Graham (Big Increase 128/158) Make an M/AMRL
Daniel Johnson
Johnson Clarke Harris
Moussa Dembele
Nial Ennis (Highest rated 16 year old in the country)
Adam Armstrong
Bradley Dack
Conor Washington
Jamie Devitt
Jay Simpson
Josh Windass
Kemar Roofe (Make an M/AMRLC 120/150 and a Natural AMC) .. prem teams looking at him best player in the league by a mile

I would also strongly consider giving all the chinese clubs foreground sugar daddys as well as increasing the rep of the league a little bit

That's about it, Good stuff bud

hope Pro sees this cos this info is spot on, maybe add Matt Crooks to the list too :)

I am sorry if some of your posts where missed, I will check every single one the next days and I will respond to everyone :) I had so much work to do and not a single minute to waste :/ Thank you :)

I am sorry if some of your posts where missed, I will check every single one the next days and I will respond to everyone :) I had so much work to do and not a single minute to waste :/ Thank you :)

No worries, Its such a massive job so no drama at all. The question is did you get my suggestions in. Or did you miss out? ;)

Just to let you know

You have missed Townsend to Newcastle

Thanks for the hard work

What is the wonderkids file? What does it include?

Burak Yilmaz to Beijing Guoan

MLS needs more updates to all the teams, not just the big clubs. Whitecaps missing christian bolanos, fraser aird and masato kudo and blaz perez.

Thanks tho for the hardwork

You missed Will Buckley on loan to Birmingham City for the season and Amorebieta has had his loan cancelled with Boro and is back at Fulham other than that thank you!

harry forrester of rangers is not injured mate if you could remove his injury thanks in advance keep up the great work you are doing