[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

pr01991

Reaction score
1er1IgF.jpg

Patch 16.3

1. FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack Final (by pr0) / 12.9.2016 / FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack Final (by pr0)

This update contains 126.877 changes until the 12th of September 2016 that happened after the 16.3 database lockdown. Inside the pack you will find also the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game.

Transfers Update :
1. Player/Manager/Staff transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones. Also passed away players/staff are removed from database.
2. Contracts/Numbers/Height/Weight/Nationality changes.
3. Added favorite clubs, staffs etc.

General Changes :
1. Added new people - chairmen/players/managers/staff.
2. Affiliations between teams.
3. Corrected captains.
4. New stadiums.

Wonderkids :
1. New young players created ,who will become world class players in the future ( wonderkids ).
2. In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21,that already exist in the game.

Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes :
1. Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
2. Adjusted potential ability attributes.

Agents :
1. Agents created, with specific attributes and clients, to add more realism to the game.

Instructions:
Extract the files to : C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\editor data. If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game. Then New Career Game. It opens a window where you have to choose the database. Search for the Editor Data Files option and press Custom. It will take you to a new screen where you have to choose my files. .Confirm and make a new game.

Q: Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes ?
A: Yes , the CA/PA file will be a new file beside the others. If you dont want this file , simply dont choose it when you start a new game.

z5mkGv7.jpg

H1UAvcP.jpg

G1fvqOZ.jpg

Last edited:
New Year New Start :) Now you are getting used to it and you know what we need. I am waiting for your suggestions . Anything that you think is missing from the database (Paul Lambert from Blackburn , Ricardo Vaz Te from Charlton etc) . Corrections are new add-ons, are all welcomed ! Let's start !!

I can see that many of you want to start a new game. So I can't let you wait more...

◄FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.0 Changelist►

• Coming on the 25th of November.
• Over 3.000 changes. Number that can go a lot higher.
• Transfers/Managerial changes that were missed from the official game included Yoann Gourcuff to Rennes,Paul Lambert to Blackburn,Ricardo Vaz Te to Charlton. Also some older players have retired.
• Playable Indian Hero Super League.
• Playable Italian Serie D (yes, the Parma challenge).
• Playable Greek National C Division.
• A couple of CA/PA changes due to speculations.
• A couple of wonderkids including Ian Carlo Poveda & Thomas Buitink.
• Agents file updated.

Hi , Looking forward to follow you and your updates.

One queston, will the next update include the youn striker from Servette, who all the big clubs are wanting, Lorenzo Gonzalez?

Hi , Looking forward to follow you and your updates.

One queston, will the next update include the youn striker from Servette, who all the big clubs are wanting, Lorenzo Gonzalez?

Yes it will :)

hey are you creating players this year? really want a run with Salisbury FC (local Club) but quite a few players are missing i know details CA/PA etc :)

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.0 is up !!

8.783 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

◄FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.0 Changelist►

• Transfers/Managerial changes that were missed from the official game included Yoann Gourcuff to Rennes,Paul Lambert to Blackburn,Ricardo Vaz Te to Charlton. Also some older players have retired.
• Agents file updated.

IMPORTANT NOTICE :
I would like to grab the opportunity to welcome everyone to my brand new official page. The main purpose of this page is to gather all the information necessary organised, in one place. Feel free to post in your team's topic (nation/league) or in general to help me gather information to improve my pack and as a result having a fully detailed game Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Thanks for your amazing work in the last couple of years :) Is your next update still ready for tomorrow?

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.0 is up !!

8.783 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

◄FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.0 Changelist►

• Agents file updated.

IMPORTANT NOTICE :
I would like to grab the opportunity to welcome everyone to my brand new official page. The main purpose of this page is to gather all the information necessary organised, in one place. Feel free to post in your team's topic (nation/league) or in general to help me gather information to improve my pack and as a result having a fully detailed game Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Hey I am using your updates since FM15. Great job mate!

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.1 is up !!

13.696 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

◄FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.1 Changelist►
• New transfers/managerial changes. All confirmed winter transfers are immediately included as present transfers and not as future transfers.
• A couple of CA/PA changes.
• A couple of wonderkids including Brooklyn Beckham,Antonio Trogrančić & Edvard Tagseth.

Don't forget to visit my website and write suggestions/missings/things to include Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Thanks for the great update :) Am I right that you do not have a changelist this year? I would love to see what kind of CA/PA changes you made/which wonderkids you added to decide if I use them in my game or not..

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.1 is up !!

13.696 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

◄FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.1 Changelist►
• New transfers/managerial changes. All confirmed winter transfers are immediately included as present transfers and not as future transfers.
• A couple of CA/PA changes.
• A couple of wonderkids including Brooklyn Beckham,Antonio Trogrančić & Edvard Tagseth.

Don't forget to visit my website and write suggestions/missings/things to include Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Thanks for the great update :) Am I right that you do not have a changelist this year? I would love to see what kind of CA/PA changes you made/which wonderkids you added to decide if I use them in my game or not..

The wonderkids can be found here : About Wonderkids (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

The CA/PA changes can be found through editor,by opening the CA/PA changes file, setting the filter in the people category this way : "number of changes it at least 1"

From Liverpool Facebook

We're delighted to announce that Yan Dhanda, Liverpool FC's first ever player of Indian descent, has signed a professional contract with the club.
The Academy youngster has expressed his delight after signing his first professional contract with Liverpool.
The exciting forward, who turned 17 on December 14, is a regular member of Neil Critchley's U18s squad.
Reflecting on his new deal, Dhanda tweeted: “So happy to have signed my first professional contract with Liverpool.
"Thank you everyone for the kind messages. The hard work never stops!!"

https://www.facebook.com/AustraliaLFC/posts/569059246583270

From Liverpool Facebook

We're delighted to announce that Yan Dhanda, Liverpool FC's first ever player of Indian descent, has signed a professional contract with the club.
The Academy youngster has expressed his delight after signing his first professional contract with Liverpool.
The exciting forward, who turned 17 on December 14, is a regular member of Neil Critchley's U18s squad.
Reflecting on his new deal, Dhanda tweeted: “So happy to have signed my first professional contract with Liverpool.
"Thank you everyone for the kind messages. The hard work never stops!!"

https://www.facebook.com/AustraliaLFC/posts/569059246583270

It's already included in the pack I released 2 days ago. :)