FM17 2018/19 Transfer Update by RD

  • Thread starter Thread starter r1cky84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 101K
UPDATED 30/8/2018

Many many more transfers, retirements, manager changes and ability updates included PLUS Usain Bolt is now a player for Central Coast Mariners!!


Message me for more info, or if you have donated and require the download link
smile.png
​
 
Hello, it is forbidden to ask for money for an update, I leave you the day to stop doing so or I anticipate Sport Interactive.
 
Last edited:
Hello, I live in Turkey for more than 15 years old and I think I have no money now, but I can give you until the end deserved. I hope you can help me.
 
UPDATED 5/9/18 FINAL VERSION

More transfers, retirements, CA/PA updates to 5/9/18 includes ALL major and hundreds of minor transfers done worldwide!!

Message me once you have made a donation for the download link
smile.png


Donate : PayPal​
​
​
​
 
Already made. Thx.

FOR ACCESS TO THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS UPDATE PLEASE GO TO :

PAYPAL
https://www.paypal.me/RDott

AND MAKE A DONATION, THEN MESSAGE ME

smile.png


OVER 4,000 CHANGES INCLUDING : TRANSFERS, RETIREMENTS, PROMOTIONS/RELEGATIONS, FINANCES, CL+EL QUALIFIED TEAMS, CA/PA, WONDERKIDS ADDED AND MUCH MORE!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANYTHING ADDED, EVEN TO ADD YOURSELF IN THE GAME INBOX ME

smile.png
​
 
hey! I hope to donate to you but...

I can not use paypal

So Let me know your account number then i directly send you through your account number
 
Last edited:
Download the uptade

FM 17 Data Update by RD - Most recent update 5/9/18

​
- I will regularly post updates and add transfers etc that I have missed -​

​
  • I've been working on an update for those of you who stuck with FM17 and have updated transfers mainly in the top 4 leagues in Europe (England, Italy, France, Germany) but I have also completed other major transfers. Stats updated (Salah etc) Wonderkids added (Rodrygo, Geubbels etc)
  • Also the 'Work Permit' rule in the UK due to Brexit has been removed :)
  • Promotions and relegations, cup winners from last season have also been updated, along with major retirements, manager changes etc.
  • Player values and old players abilities adjusted for a more realistic market

If you are not happy or find that there are many minor transfers not done please only provide constructive feedback, I only made this update for myself and have decided to share it in case anybody else may be interested :D
​

You will need BOTH files for the update.

Please feel free to comment on moves I have missed and I will add those to future updates.
​


To install extract files to :

C:/Users/"user name"/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/editor data


Remember to select BOTH of the files under 'Database' and use 17.3.0

​

I would really appreciate any PayPal donations for my work as this has taken a lot of effort and will give me the feedback and motivation to keep releasing updates
emberrased.png
​


​
Donate : ​
https://www.paypal.me/Rdott

*Now only available after a donation has been made - Message me for info*
​
 
I made a donation for you, and I wanted the update link for your kindness.

FM 17 Data Update by RD - Most recent update 5/9/18

​
- I will regularly post updates and add transfers etc that I have missed -​

​
  • I've been working on an update for those of you who stuck with FM17 and have updated transfers mainly in the top 4 leagues in Europe (England, Italy, France, Germany) but I have also completed other major transfers. Stats updated (Salah etc) Wonderkids added (Rodrygo, Geubbels etc)
  • Also the 'Work Permit' rule in the UK due to Brexit has been removed :)
  • Promotions and relegations, cup winners from last season have also been updated, along with major retirements, manager changes etc.
  • Player values and old players abilities adjusted for a more realistic market

If you are not happy or find that there are many minor transfers not done please only provide constructive feedback, I only made this update for myself and have decided to share it in case anybody else may be interested :D
​

You will need BOTH files for the update.

Please feel free to comment on moves I have missed and I will add those to future updates.
​


To install extract files to :

C:/Users/"user name"/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/editor data


Remember to select BOTH of the files under 'Database' and use 17.3.0

​

I would really appreciate any PayPal donations for my work as this has taken a lot of effort and will give me the feedback and motivation to keep releasing updates
emberrased.png
​


​
Donate : ​
https://www.paypal.me/Rdott

*Now only available after a donation has been made - Message me for info*
​
 
hi

I hope to donate for you But i don't have paypal account

How can i donate for you except for paypal?

Do you have other way to donate?
 
I hope to donate for you But i don't have paypal account

How can i donate for you except for paypal?

Do you have other way to donate?

Hi. Sorry PayPal is the only way, if you use a friend or family's account that may help
 
R1cky

If i send the money today how long will it take to have the file sent over?

Cheers
 
Back
Top