FM17 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread

Not a screenshot but a funny own goal from my game vs. Liverpool. Right in the mush!

[video=youtube;EkV4uQTLAik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkV4uQTLAik[/video]​

How did both keepers manage to be rated above 6 in that game? Makes me wonder how many chances got saved.

Anyone ever seen this?

View attachment 95483

"I feel the player has developed as a result of recent off-field events and is now more determined than ever."

Player went from 13 determination to 17 in one month.

I also had Alexander Crewe on loan for a while, but forgot to take screenie

17 years old...18 first team games in the Danish Superliga...currently valued at £18.5k and on a £2,400 a week contract, and you want how much for him...???

View attachment 94889

17 years old...18 first team games in the Danish Superliga...currently valued at £18.5k and on a £2,400 a week contract, and you want how much for him...???

View attachment 1115074

Its the game's way of saying "we don't want to sell this player". The AI club used to just tell you that. Users complained it was unrealistic. So now they will demand an unrealistic amount. Because everyone is for sale for a high enough price. People still complain about it lol

So I'm managing Newcastle and was looking at Ryan Shawcross but there were bids from 7 other clubs, 3 of which were massive continental clubs. PSG was one, maybe Barcelona as well, forget the 3rd(wanna say Napoli?), so I left it as I clearly didn't stand a chance. Didn't think anything of it so didn't get a screenie but I've just seen he chose West Brom!

View attachment 92523

Apparently top of the table Arsenal beating Manchester City is a bigger surprise than Championship side Sheffield Wednesday beating Premier league Crystal Palace.

I didnt get a screenie but asked my coach to get my striker started on shooting first time he said he was unable to do that but recommended exactly the same thing as i said and said he'd get him started right away lol.