[FM17] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

1st post has been updated with the download link. 28.284 database changes until the 1st of June.

What's included?
♦ All transfers are immediate, so players will be immediatelly, from the start of the game, in their new teams.
♦ Wonderkids --> [FM17] List of Wonderkids (1/2) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0
♦ Current/Potential Abilities --> Topics in Current/Potential Ability Changes (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0
♦ Promotions/Relegations have been updated in these countries --> [FM17] [17.3 Patch] (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

What's not included?
♦ European spots have not been updated because some leagues that have still fixtures. This will be sorted in the next update on the 15th of June. The same goes for Promotions/Relegations.
♦ There are still loans and injuries not removed from the game. They will be sorted pack by pack.
♦ Transfer budgets have not been updated as well. They will be sorted pack by pack too.

Find mistakes/missings and report them here: Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Last edited:
@pr01991: thanks for the wonderful job! Do you plan to release newest update around 1st of July?

Stanislav Lobotka upgrade Great Player will go to much bigger club this summer

FC Copenhagen update
Andreas Cornelius->Atalanta
Aboubakar Keita ->Halmstad Loan
Julian Kristoffersen Free
Jonathan Frimann ->Twente
Victor Jensen->Ajax and potential upgrade

Brondby update
Hany Mukhtar ->Brøndby
Lebogang Phiri->Guingamp
Kahlenberg Free
Frederik Holst Free
Rodolph Austin Free
Adam Kwarasey -> Vålerenga

Relegation Denmark
Viborg and Esbjerg
Promotion Denmark
Hobro and Fc Helsingor

Danish player update
Nicolai Jorgensen at Feyenoord upgrade make better at finish and composure
Pierre-Emile Højbjerg Downgrade

One update in Finland at least:

HJK Helsinki player Alfredo Morelos deserves a big boost in both CA and PA. Pretty much dominating the league this season. 11 goals in his first 12 games (no penalties) and also 5 assists. Widely expected to make a move to one of the big leagues already this summer or latest end of the year.

Thanks @pr01991!

Two question if you let:
1. This update from 1st July - will it include all previous ones or I should have all of them?

2. Can you please tell me, have you done some PA updates on Arsenal's youth? In original db it was extra sad that almost none of them were worth keeping. And from senior squad, is Rob Holding developing well?

Thanks @pr01991!

Two question if you let:
1. This update from 1st July - will it include all previous ones or I should have all of them?

2. Can you please tell me, have you done some PA updates on Arsenal's youth? In original db it was extra sad that almost none of them were worth keeping. And from senior squad, is Rob Holding developing well?

1. You only need the latest, delete old files in the Editor Data folder before extracting.

Thanks @pr01991!

Two question if you let:

You can find all my CA/PA changes here : [FM17] [17.3 Patch] Players with CA/PA increased (1/2) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Hey pro

Please, you can to control to besiktas fc.

Because new update has not been made for besiktas

Thanks

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

still waiting. cant wait for the amazing update being released. just wanna start a game.

1st post has been updated with the download link. 34.908 database changes until the 15th of June.

What's included?
♦ All transfers are immediate, so players will be immediatelly, from the start of the game, in their new teams.
♦ Wonderkids --> [FM17] List of Wonderkids (1/2) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0
♦ Current/Potential Abilities --> Topics in Current/Potential Ability Changes (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0
♦ Promotions/Relegations have been updated in these countries --> [FM17] [17.3 Patch] (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0
♦ European spots have been updated, although some teams/stages will not be 100% accurate, due to the fact that the game can't "read" the team from Kosovo + the 5th team from England, couldn't be included in another way. So teams from the big leagues will be all 100% there but others could have issues.

What's not included?
♦ There are still loans and injuries not removed from the game. They will be sorted pack by pack.
♦ Transfer budgets have not been 100% updated as well. They will be sorted pack by pack too.

Find mistakes/missings and report them here: Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0