[FM17] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Worth noting that Kevin Prince Boateng is primarily a center forward at Las Palmas these days (I guess Complete Forward would be reflective though maybe an Advanced Forward, and at the times even a false 9) and has been performing very well. Could do with a buff.

Can you chanage Alessio's Romagnoli hight ? It's 1,85cm and it should be 1,88cm.

Thanks !

Some are not transferred as they are

Hernanes - Juventus> Hebei China Fortune
Kallstrom - Grasshopers> Djurgardens
Ivan Fiolić - Dinamo Zagreb> Dinamo Zagreb
Sammir - Jiangsu Suning> Dinamo Zagreb
Marcos Guilherme - Atletico-PR> Dinamo Zagreb
Ante Kulusic - Free Agenda> NK Rijeka

Can you handle it somehow, thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I know you really have much to update but top clubs from top leagues are not updated.

ocampos to ac milan on loan.

[FONT=tahoma, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ross McCormack and zac Clough to Forest
[/FONT] Ross McCormack

Anthony Modeste deserves a big upgrade, the man is playing amazing, 24 games 19 goals, his team has scored 30 league goals 17 of those was by him.

I use FM Touch so I know the database won't work for me. Is there any chance you could post a list of any ability/attribute changes for Leeds? Wanting to use FMRTE to update them.

Thanks

The new update is coming this weekend based on the 17.3 patch.

It will include wonderkids, Indian Super League, the cypriot formation of the leagues, the national C Division of Greece, and some transfers, mainly from MLS.

You can post any suggestion you want, there is much free time right now :D

It will include wonderkids, Indian Super League, the cypriot formation of the leagues, the national C Division of Greece, and some transfers, mainly from MLS.

Great! :)

1st post has been updated with the download link. 5.547 database changes until the 12th of March.

What's included?

♦ Wonderkids ([FM17] List of Wonderkids (1/2) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)
♦ Current/Potential Abilities : (Topics in Current/Potential Ability Changes (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)
♦ Also there are 2.000 changes in transfers file which are mainly from USA, but also some from Europe too.

Find mistakes/missings and report them here: Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Last edited:

Reckon you can add Chelsea's re-development of Stamford Bridge? Also love your work.

1st post has been updated with the download link. 9.714*database changes until the 25th of April.

What's included?

♦ Wonderkids (http://updatesbypr0.com/forum/wonderkids/483-fm17-list-of-wonderkids)
♦ Current/Potential Abilities : (http://updatesbypr0.com/forum/current-potential-ability-changes)
♦ Also there are almost 6.000 changes in transfers file.

Find mistakes/missings and report them here: http://updatesbypr0.com/forum

Sorry for not answering your questions, I had some real life things to do for a long time now, so I will try to be more active in the future

1st post has been updated with the download link. 14.499 database changes until the 15th of May.

Main focus has been given to these files:

♦ 10.379 changes in transfers file. All confirmed transfers are set as future transfers and players will leave their current clubs on the end of their contract/will join their new clubs on the 1st of July 2017 in-game (retirements and managers are excluded). This is the last version which will have player transfers as future transfers. Starting from the next release on the 1st of June, all transfers will be immediate, so players will be immediatelly, from the start of the game, in their new teams.
♦ Current/Potential Abilities : (Topics in Current/Potential Ability Changes (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)

Find mistakes/missings and report them here: Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

1st post has been updated with the download link. 14.499 database changes until the 15th of May.
Hiya Just wondering if you could help me please, I've downloaded the database and placed it into the correct folder but it doesn't appear for me to select when I go to start a new game, I'm on Windows 10 if that makes a difference
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Do you use the original game updated to 17.3 patch?
Hi I do yes, sorry but I forgot to put that I managed to sort it, for some reason downloading the editor and opening it has made them appear, not sure what was going on before that

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk