[FM17] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Love the work you do, especially when I go to start a new game and find you have updated it today!! Just wanted to see if you have update dthe playoffs for the english conference and the north/south to be 6 teams?

Any other download link exept mediafire?

Mediafire is blocked in my state.

Senac sended me with private message.

Your update forced me to play fm after few months

Hi pr01991 great update :)

Any chance of giving Nottingham Forest some more transfer money as they are starting to buy players and also Britt Assombalonga is still injured for 6/7 months but he was at nearly full fitness at the end of last season.

Last edited:
Hi pr01991 great update :)

Any chance of giving Nottingham Forest some more transfer money as they are starting to buy players and also Britt Assombalonga is still injured for 6/7 months but he was at nearly full fitness at the end of last season.

Sure mate :)

Donnarumma

[h=1]Donnarumma said he wont be signing a new deal at ac milan can u set him to leaving on a free in 2018?[/h]

No save games will load since this update. Brand new saves included. Any idea why?

No save games will load since this update. Brand new saves included. Any idea why?

I can't really explain any further but it's working fine now, I just make sure I shut laptop down properly and seems ok. Update working fine now, got an Ajax save going, gutted previous ones have gone though. Fantastic work mate

Nice
Is Serie B updated with Parma promoted there?
Also are the loans ended that where last season?

At least from Serie A yes. I am trying to update even further the Serie B. The promotions/relegations will all be there from Italy.

Doumbia will be at Sporting Lisbon?

Yes he will.

A small change of the plans.. The new update pack (3.2) will come on the 3rd of July instead of the 1st of July.