Curse you slow download speed! Still got about 15 mins of waiting time.....

Wonder how long it's going to be until someone complains the beta is too buggy..............

Wonder how long it's going to be until someone complains the beta is too buggy..............

Hurry up and make that "Post your frustration and rage" thread, or a "FM18 beta issues" thread...

Hurry up and make that "Post your frustration and rage" thread, or a "FM18 beta issues" thread...

The salt thread is best kept for the full game-I do enjoy salty threads for games (especially games like Overwatch-Reddit is an absolute salt mine) lol. If anyone has issues with the beta they head over to the official forums anyway. I'm trying to have a quiet night. You see, when you get to my age............. lol

I'll be doing my usual unemployed sunday league footballer save. Then doing a separate save, when someone releases a lower league database. I do enjoy me some level 22 saves.

Hmm which country to load for the Beta (I want to try something different to the English league this year).

Ha - at time of writing, 15 views, 14 replies. I guess it's at this time the rest of the forum has tumbleweed blowing through it...

Ha - at time of writing, 15 views, 14 replies. I guess it's at this time the rest of the forum has tumbleweed blowing through it...

Calm before the storm. 15 days time..........don't even want to think about it lol

I feel so old I can put my real birthday into the game for the first time

Download complete see you on the other side of tomorrow.