I'll be doing my usual unemployed sunday league footballer save. Then doing a separate save, when someone releases a lower league database. I do enjoy me some level 22 saves.

i've never tried that, i would like to but i feel i don't have the patience as it's rare i continue a game over 3 seasons

i've never tried that, i would like to but i feel i don't have the patience as it's rare i continue a game over 3 seasons

Yeah it's a save that requires a lot of patience and it's much harder. In past saves I've managed local sides in Newcastle like Westerhope, Walker, Gateshead Rutherford before moving up to Dunston UTS etc. It's extremely realistic-but also extremely challenging. Can make for a good story if well written too.

Decided to try a random English team in the end and am now the new manager of Swindon, hmm this could be interesting.

Thought Rashford and Matic would be slightly higher than 3 stars. Good to see Tyrell Warren highly rated. Demi Mitchell been boosted. RoShaun Williams and Sebatoui been downgraded by the looks of it. Kehinde boosted. Callum Gribbin looks beastly. Same for Buffonge and Boonen. Bohui is shockingly bad! Chong looks superb and Wilson still has decent ability. And new signing Aliou Traore looks like could develop into a great Matic replacement. Not bad for the u23s.

Dissapionted with Lee Oconner, DiShon Bernard! Ercolani to highly rated imo. Ethan Laird looks a beast and Levitt and Galbraith looks pretty good to. Very happy with puigmal and Barlow. Gomes :) Baars :( Burkart:(

Can you add tactics to the BETA? I have a tactic used in 2017 saved, however if i copy and paste the file from the 2017 folder in to the 2018 it doesn't pick it up when trying to load the file in game. Any ideas? :)

Can you add tactics to the BETA? I have a tactic used in 2017 saved, however if i copy and paste the file from the 2017 folder in to the 2018 it doesn't pick it up when trying to load the file in game. Any ideas? :)
It might not recognise it yet seeing as the workshop is disabled in beta.

crash dump on home screen for me every time i start it up:'(

Because its a 2017 file. Files like PKM, TAK, etc are not going to carry over.

I don't think that matters. its about recognizing the file. Even with the same basic file extension, they aren't the same file because they aren't being used by the same program. Each year, the ME is different and there are differently tactical options. The file can't really carry over (at least never used to) because of tat.

If it's an FMF file it wont work in the Beta as the Workshop isn't enabled yet. Should be fine in the full version though.

Thank you!!

Here you have her
Yurisha_iscandar_50216.jpg