Its Defo in the game. But not reached that far yet. Just started second season, after smashing the first with Utd using Zyndar 451 :)

On 17 I got soft brexit, was very happy with that.

Is there still the chance of soft/hard or will it be set to a certain outcome?

Does anyone know if I pre order FM18 now, will I get access to the Beta? Asked Miles on twitter but it’s obviously a very busy time for him and he didn’t get around to answering me

Does anyone know if I pre order FM18 now, will I get access to the Beta? Asked Miles on twitter but it’s obviously a very busy time for him and he didn’t get around to answering me

You should do. I've bought after beta release the last 3 years, either through steam or fm scout, and have always had beta access....

You should do. I've bought after beta release the last 3 years, either through steam or fm scout, and have always had beta access....

Awesome, thanks for answering. Was going to wait until the full release but the temptation is becoming too much...

Awesome, thanks for answering. Was going to wait until the full release but the temptation is becoming too much...

I know the feeling. I was on the fence as to whether i was going to get the game at all until i saw this thread. Must say, I am thoroughly enjoying it atm. Looks like being a very good iteration imo, even though i haven't exactly been setting the world alight results wise. :p

Does anyone know if you can play the beta if you haven't pre ordered yet?