So far so good. Cleared out and brought in top coaches. Got rid of about 15 **** scouts Utd always seem to have. Just sold Smalling to Spurs 22m and Selling Fellaini to Liecster for 16m. Brighton have loaned Young till end of season. ****** off Carrick as Smalling was considered a leader. But was happy when I explained his spot was going to Tuanzebe:)

Had a 13m bid excepted for Ghoulam from Napoli, he and Shaw can rotate the LB slot with Mitchell as back up. Just in negotiations with Serri for 16.75m they want 23. And Pulisic from Dortmund for 40m, 20m upfront 20m in installements to play RW IF.

Played 3 won 3 so far. Using a pretty standard 4231 can’t be arsed to tweak this late. Just beat Dortmund 3-1 in my third friendly. Martial in beast mode :)

I decided I wanted to do my first save with MLS new boys Atlanta United; looking at the squad and in my googling for more info and found out they're actually playing right now in yhr MLS Playoffs Knock out round :p :p Found a stream and watching my boys in action :p

I decided I wanted to do my first save with MLS new boys Atlanta United; looking at the squad and in my googling for more info and found out they're actually playing right now in yhr MLS Playoffs Knock out round :p :p Found a stream and watching my boys in action :p

No Liverpool? XD:'( It's my tradition to read your story before I buy the game

Hahaha. I want to wait for the official release before I start my Liverpool career

You are forgiven haha. I can't wait! Can I ask you have you thought about how you will lineup Liverpool this year? I'm thinking of playing Coutinho in the MC position because of Salah and Mane but worried I may be wasting him there.

You are forgiven haha. I can't wait! Can I ask you have you thought about how you will lineup Liverpool this year? I'm thinking of playing Coutinho in the MC position because of Salah and Mane but worried I may be wasting him there.

This current Liverpool squad is one of the most unbalanced and top heavy squads I've ever seen.
A problem with them is that there is no "right" way to line them up, no matter who you pick, you're leaving a 1st team player on the bench.

ACM is probably Coutinho's best position if you don't want to play him at LAM. I've gotten success out of him playing him at CM in previous FMs so know he can play there. Though I think you're not getting the best out of him playing him that far down the pitch

Well, my resistance was fleeting. Finished work, noticed this thread, downloading as i speak. Time to take Deportivo back to the top!

Apologies if this is just me (hopefully the case) but i pre ordered FM 18 last night via steam and im yet to be emailed a code, only been sent an email saying thank you for the purchase.

Does this mean something has gone wrong or it should already be available to install? Again sorry if im just being thick!

Apologies if this is just me (hopefully the case) but i pre ordered FM 18 last night via steam and im yet to be emailed a code, only been sent an email saying thank you for the purchase.

Does this mean something has gone wrong or it should already be available to install? Again sorry if im just being thick!

If memory serves, you should just be able to download it via steam. No need for a code.

Wait, hang on....that looks horrendous! I can't use that lime green ****.......

Hahaha, i thought the exact same thing! Its disgusting! Luckily i watch in 3D so that pic will be the only time i see it....

Hahaha, i thought the exact same thing! Its disgusting! Luckily i watch in 3D so that pic will be the only time i see it....

I can't stand 3D :( tried it a bunch of times and always revert swiftly to 2D.

Closest I may have to use will be that camera in 3D thats above the players. Really gutted if there is no decent 2D option

I can't stand 3D :( tried it a bunch of times and always revert swiftly to 2D.

Closest I may have to use will be that camera in 3D thats above the players. Really gutted if there is no decent 2D option

Hopefully, for your sake, its something they address in the full release. Then again, maybe you'll just have to get used to it. I remember when the blocks on the tactics screen come out last year thinking I'll never be able to look at the tactics screen again but somehow i managed :p

Wait, hang on....that looks horrendous! I can't use that lime green ****.......

Yeah, I've since gotten to have a look at it in action and it looks terrible. Like you're playing on a Mountain Dew promotional surface