Yeah, I've since gotten to have a look at it in action and it looks terrible. Like you're playing on a Mountain Dew promotional surface

Have you checked the link I sent? The second pic, while glitched with lines and stuff I could cope with.

Is it just certain pitches that are mountain dew?

Its nice to see a Liverpool's fan :p

This current Liverpool squad is one of the most unbalanced and top heavy squads I've ever seen.
A problem with them is that there is no "right" way to line them up, no matter who you pick, you're leaving a 1st team player on the bench.

ACM is probably Coutinho's best position if you don't want to play him at LAM. I've gotten success out of him playing him at CM in previous FMs so know he can play there. Though I think you're not getting the best out of him playing him that far down the pitch

I think in FM 2018 Coutinho will good at CM.
Just in real life since this start of season. He always bring the ball from deep and will penetrate by himself.

The one I hope is
Roberto Firmino is good at Reumdeuter
8-|

Please help if someone have been playing this.

Is Japan and German National Team still fake?
So we must delete the fake.lnc just like before?

Thanks!

Is anyone aware of the FMT 18 beta version not loading up...has it even been released yet?I've downloaded it but not loading up?

There did used to be two 2D engines, but the FM18 classic 2D view just looks liek an updated version of the 2d Classic view to me.

The classic 2D is indeed gone. This is a new 2D. They decided to axe it, surely it must have been to do that it was some different code and with their move to DX11 from DX9 probably the old classic 2D meant a lot of trouble that would eat away from other necessary parts of development.

Please help if someone have been playing this.

Is Japan and German National Team still fake?
So we must delete the fake.lnc just like before?

Thanks!

See this past post: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sion/367627-fm18-beta-live-4.html#post3121924

I really like the new "dynamics" thingy. It makes it more realistic, also very nice to see which players are in which social groups, and the hierarchy of the team.

What's up with penalties? Had 5 of them, missed 4..

Edit. 5 missed in 6 now.

Last edited:
Had a bit of a set-to with Miles on twitter. Basically says thats the 2D, put up with it :/

I put the screenshots up from this thread to him. His reply - "it's a different game, Joe. Things change."

Few others jumped in to point out how **** it looks this year in 2D.

Bit of a shame. 3D to me is just....****. Even with Fifa graphics I'd prefer 2D

3d is just as **** as ever. On Directors cam, you don't see half of the game due to stadium getting in the way. Have no idea whats happening when there's a corner. Not to mention comical defending where 5 players sits on 16y box line and watch opps passing around eachother, even though mentality is to attacking and there's close down more instruction on some of the players.

They are once again focused on the wrong things. We don't give a flying **** about makeup. When you wash it off, its still ugly. Fix your ******* match engine. It's been same for 6-7 years now.

Enjoying it so far, but the match screen seems to be quite.. congested. Previous FMs I've had split view, and just looked at Match stats and Match Overview on the main screen. Either i cant seem to find the split view feature, or i cant customise the match screen to look a bit more simpler.

Just wait a few years and then you feel too old as your birthday isnt near the top :(

Totally agree, I cant find anyway of customizing my view when it's not showing highlights, very annoying.

wish i got beta but i always wait for the disc version so Nov 10th for me. so will just watch youtube videos and read up until then :)

Hi guys does anyone know if you can change the commentary to just highlights like it is in previous games? On 'only commentary' it describes the whole match which takes like 8 minutes a game and is painful because i like going quickly through the game. Thanks

This is brilliant:

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/lugenhimer83/status/924573582176477184[/FONT]