So same **** happens for 3 years in a row now. Players demanding more football even though they are starting 80% of the time |)

But hey, now we have music when we load up FM so that makes up for it! hehe

What's up with the interface lag? Especially noticeable when scrolling lists of players.
Hope it'll get fixed on release (if it's not on my end although I doubt it).

Abdelhak Nouri is in the game, what the **** SI.

Last edited:
The new match UI is overly complicated mess! You cant get to anything useful with one or two clicks if you dont like to use the windows to obstruct pitch view. If I want to give talk to a sub I need to go to the tactic screen because you cant give it from the "quick" substitute window. Whats this obesession with pop-up windows anyways? Is it a tablet thing or what?! Team talks are also overly complicated and just for the sake of being complicated. You still say all the exact same sh*t.

The plan was to get the beta yesterday, but my CPU decided to **** the bed, so just ordered a Ryzen build as have no choice (R3 1200 + Asrock Pro mobo).

Hopefully the game will run well on it. Normally I don't have any performance problems though.

Just halfway through season and the game is very good! 3 things I’ve noticed Getting a **** of a lot of injury time. Usually 5-6 mins. Transfers selling and buying doesn’t seem to bad tbh after the crazy summer. And Spurs are to good! And City ****. But I suppose that’s a good thing :))

Just halfway through season and the game is very good! 3 things I’ve noticed Getting a **** of a lot of injury time. Usually 5-6 mins. Transfers selling and buying doesn’t seem to bad tbh after the crazy summer. And Spurs are to good! And City ****. But I suppose that’s a good thing :))

In my save Barça is also a ****** team :D :D

But my long term save will be City and you left me worried...

What the ****? What they done? Jesus. Football Manager 2017 was perfect in functionality and now everthing is messed up.

I'm having massive trouble defending against crosses. About 80% of my goals comes from crosses, seems whatever I do I cannot handle it. Anyone who's experienced the same problem and know how to fix it? Or is it just a bug?

I'm having massive trouble defending against crosses. About 80% of my goals comes from crosses, seems whatever I do I cannot handle it. Anyone who's experienced the same problem and know how to fix it? Or is it just a bug?
It's an issue in how you set up if it's really that bad.

I have not had one crash. What are you system specs like? When is it crashing?

My system is enough strong to play the game (not with recommended recommended but it's ok). Before crashed randomly in processing but now it crashes after pregame briefing on 3rd October 2018. I did passed this point only by give the pregame briefing to assistant. Never had a crash on pregame briefing before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if i buy through Steam account do i get any discount for FM18 and also will i get the BETA ?? im new to beta stats as usually wait for full game to come out first

I had this problem with last seasons version, not having the problem now for a change!

Can someone give me a balanced view of the beta? Pro's/cons so far? First year since 2007 I've not been sure if I want it.

What's happening with the whole Brexit thing on 18? Anyone seen anything?