Told Sam Byram he has a bad game and needs to improve if he wants to stay in the first team.

He said that he thought he was excellent and asked when the last time I went to the opticians was.

He had a rating of 6.10 and scored an own goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Told Sam Byram he has a bad game and needs to improve if he wants to stay in the first team.

He said that he thought he was excellent and asked when the last time I went to the opticians was.

He had a rating of 6.10 and scored an own goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, he could have a point. How did he perform aside from the own goal? The 6.1 could be down to the own goal and the own goal could be a bad luck deflection.

Being defensively solid and playing well, then losing because the defenders had a lapse of concentration when managing a poor LLM side is alright (even if in the story my manager gets angry at it). What drives me nuts is when my poor LLM team is playing well, being defensively solid and with the players well positioned the crappy rival striker pulls a turn and shot that would make Ronaldo wish he could do that.

Concede one of two ways every time without fail..
1) a huge **** off long ball over the top
2) a huge **** off diagonal ball to the winger (despite my full back being instructed to mark him so tightly that he should basically be trying to get in his shorts) who then puts in a near post low cross for a tap-in..
Is it just me or are these goals almost entirely unpreventable? I understand that I can't 100% stop it as it's bound to happen every now and again but it seems to be literally every goal is one of these two circumstances?? I wouldn't even mind if we simply got outclassed and they scored a goal where they ripped the team apart or whatever, not a highlight that includes a loose pass from my team then a punt upfield!

instructions mean **** all. Set my defensive line to deeper next highlight my team concede with a long ball over the top and my defence half way upfield. Set close down much more got a nice little video of there cm standing with the ball at his feet for at least 7 seconds not being closed down. Y do i even bother

Hello! Someone please take a screenshot about rules of hungarian second divison because I want to see the rules of squad registration, prize money, numbers of foreign player etc. Thanks :)

The usual as of late:
21 shots, 12 on target, 61% possession: 0 goals for me
4 shots, (GET THIS) 0 on target, 39% possession: 2 goals for them

FM2018 has crashed more than all previous games combined!!

May be a more simple one but:

The fact there is only 1 song at the intro. Only so many times you can listen to "This is the moment" when starting a new save...

May be a more simple one but:

The fact there is only 1 song at the intro. Only so many times you can listen to "This is the moment" when starting a new save...

Yeah. When I first started the game, I thought they added background music when playing the game just like FIFA. I thought it would be a cool feature. Was a bit disappointed when I found out it's only 1 background music.

Yeah. When I first started the game, I thought they added background music when playing the game just like FIFA. I thought it would be a cool feature. Was a bit disappointed when I found out it's only 1 background music.

ROFL. I disabled music immediately, if I want music, I want the one I know I like, not whatever the game has decided to put, so I was expecting it to have several choices. This is an EPIC FAIL.

When u dominate Real Madrid and then next game get dominated by Burnley as if I'm 3 leagues below them.

[FONT=&quot]I have played all day even with the slow inbox and menu stuttering and ahve reached the 9th game or 10th in the league with Bournemouth, and im playing away to Aston villa away.

1. min I go up 1-0, fantastic goal by Romero
10.min 1-1 Steve Cook does a fantastic own goal on a cross with no pressure just blasting it into his own net. (i decide then and there hes transferlisted)
18th min. 1-2 Charles Gil score for them[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]24th min. Bakary Sako miss penalty for Villa[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]33rd min. 1-3 Dwight Gayle gmeets a cross with 2 man on him marking and blast home a their third..

at this point i can see i need to salvage the game so i do some changes. but not much happends until i ggo super offencive and man mark Gayle subbing in Mandragorna for this sole purpuse

76min 3-2 Harry Arter pulls one back
86min 3-3 !!! Lewis Cook equalizes!!!

im now jumpin up and down and i decide i want to win so i tweak even more offencive

89min 3-4 Lys Mousset!! WE HAVE THE LEAD - so i go defencive[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]90+2min 4-4 Bakary Sako... GUTTED! but i tweak superoffencive again!
90+5min 4-5 Lys Mousset!! WE WIN WE WIN!

this game was probably THE best game i have ever managed in my whole career of FM so i decide to upload it to youtube as a showcase, but.... the video gets stuck on Encoding video with no progress ..... i cant click cancel it has no progress but the background keep changing.

I refuse to alt +F4, I WOUNT!!!! im going to leave it running until SIgames sends a tech guy to my house in norway to solve this ><[/FONT]

ALso forgot to add i transferlisted my goalkeeper after he just laied down like sack of potatoes to catch a shoot from 30 yards out witch was just a ball rolling towards him slowly but he let it in like it was on purpose! I can now see why Begovic never was first choice for chelsea lol :p

when you're 4-1 up and the opposition have 1 shot all game, then all of a sudden they absolutely dominate? no matter what I seem to do it never changes? don't think it's particularly realistic if you're in absolute cruise control and all of a sudden they get a rocket up the ****?