FM19 Tactics by TFF

Why do you remove WARLORD ?
-- ML : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong (Only for Conqueror and Berserk tactic)

-- ML : Right Foot – Very Strong (Only for Punisher, Warlord, Avenger, Shiled Wall and Reaver tactics)

And for GLADIOTOR please ?

For Gladiator that would be pretty easy to see. You have 2 strikers, you have 2 wingers. Do you want your wingers to cut inside and shoot when you have 2 strikers waiting for the ball? no you dont. ML: Left Foot. MR: Right Foot.

Would also be beneficial for them to have traits such as knock ball past, runs down wing.

BERSERK TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V8

CHANGES:

- moved MCR position to DM positon and tweaked the role/duty/PIs
- adjusted the set pieces

19-3-Berserk-V8.png

Why do you remove WARLORD ?
-- ML : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong (Only for Conqueror and Berserk tactic)

-- ML : Right Foot – Very Strong (Only for Punisher, Warlord, Avenger, Shiled Wall and Reaver tactics)

And for GLADIOTOR please ?

I've updated that section at the OP, you can go and check it

Hi guys,

not sure this is the right place to ask this but seems to have the most people reply about tactics.
Does anyone use a 3 striker tactic? Or should i download one of this tactic with wingers and changed there position to st.

Cheers for any help.

Foxy.

Please stop to update every day it's impossible to begin a save and a trading period ;)

Does anyone have a link to Warlord V7, it is not in the paperclip section, TIA

CONQUEROR TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCR position from "Deep Lying Playmaker" to "Box To Box" and tweaked the PIs

- changed the duty of DR position from "Attack" to "Support" and tweaked the PIs

- tweaked the PIs of DL position

19-3-Conqueror-V6.png

WARLORD TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V7

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCR position from "Deep Lying Playmaker" to “Box To Box” and tweaked the PIs

- changed the Role/Duty/PIs of ML

- changed the role and PIs of DL position

- changed the duty and PIs of DR position

BERSERK TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCR position from "Deep Lying Playmaker" to "Box To Box" and tweaked the PIs

- changed the duty of DR position from "Attack" to "Support" and tweaked the PIs

- tweaked the PIs of DL position

SHIELD WALL TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V9

CHANGES:

- changed the duty and PIs of DR position

REAVER AND PUNISHER TACTICS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

Please stop to update every day it's impossible to begin a save and a trading period ;)

Well no one forces you to use the most recent version of a tactic ;) at least we get some formations to choose from this year, which I like.

TFF for DM we need a pure defensive midfielder (Gattusso or Casemiro) or a deep-lying playmaker (Pirlo) or a player that hold the midfield and team, to retain some kind of shape and structure (Xabi Alonso, Carrick) ?

In times of doubt I always look up to TFF so here I am 8-|. Gladiator looks interesting, a couple of questions (I assume answer will be NO for both!):

1) Can we use a more offensive No.10/pure AMC type of player at MC/BBM as midfield is already protected with a DM?
2) Is there a way to make one striker top scorer/first scoring option, maybe switching one AF to Poacher role, or other striker to DLF?

Thanks, this is probably my last attempt to enjoy 19.3!

TFF for DM we need a pure defensive midfielder (Gattusso or Casemiro) or a deep-lying playmaker (Pirlo) or a player that hold the midfield and team, to retain some kind of shape and structure (Xabi Alonso, Carrick) ?

1) Can we use a more offensive No.10/pure AMC type of player at MC/BBM as midfield is already protected with a DM?

Hey guys,

I've updated the "Attributes" section at the OP, it should tell you what attributes and what type players I find to be the most effective for MCL / MC /MCR or DM positions

2) Is there a way to make one striker top scorer/first scoring option, maybe switching one AF to Poacher role, or other striker to DLF?

If you'd ask me then I see only negative sides of such changes so I don't recommend doing something like that

Hi TFF,

Is there any possibility to simply increase possession rating without lost signifiant efficience ?

Many thanks,
BR.

So..i`ve finished my first Season with Hertha BSC (1.German Bundesliga), tested with ALL Conquerer-Versions (1->7).
Used ShieldWall for difficult Matches and sometimes "Wasting Time-Tactic" the last ~10-15 Minutes.

I had a almost perfect first Season-Half, but started with Problems into the second Season-Half.
I`ve had the feeling, the first Versions from "Conquerer" Tactic were better, but maybe it`s because of the Game-Patches, idk.

I have to admit, this Tactic really great for Strikers. 30 Matches, 30 Goals from my Mainstriker Davie Selke..
Even my 2nd Striker, old guy but loyal, Ibisevic. 21 Matches, 21 Goals.

So in the End, 2 awesome Trophies with League-Winner + Cup-Winner.
I`m looking forward to the next season, where i got 4-5 great Players like Pedrinho, Mathias Vargas etc.

Thx TFF! ♥ Have a nice evening@all.

Hi TFF,

Gladiator or Conqueror?

Which of them is better? What tactic should I use ?

Thank for your work! :)

Hi TFF,

Gladiator or Conqueror?

Which of them is better? What tactic should I use ?

Thank for your work! :)

Hey,

I suggest starting matches with "Gladiator" because it's a more "balanced" tactic than Conqueror and for example, let's say you started a match with Gladiator but it went all wrong, you started losing then you always can switch for "Conqueror" in order to become more attacking and add more pressure on the opponent.

I find that starting matches with "Conqueror" is too risky and as I said I suggest starting with "Gladiator" and be ready to switch for "Conqueror" in case it goes wrong.

Hi TFF,

Is there any possibility to simply increase possession rating without lost signifiant efficience ?

Many thanks,
BR.

Hi

No, I don't think something like that is possible

Hey,

I suggest starting matches with "Gladiator" because it's a more "balanced" tactic than Conqueror and for example, let's say you started a match with Gladiator but it went all wrong, you started losing then you always can switch for "Conqueror" in order to become more attacking and add more pressure on the opponent.

I find that starting matches with "Conqueror" is too risky and as I said I suggest starting with "Gladiator" and be ready to switch for "Conqueror" in case it goes wrong.

What do you think what's better if you are almost always in a underdog position (newly promoted team) as TFF's Hot Tub tested that "Conqueror (V5)" is stronger for underdogs than "Gladiator": https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/index.php?action=table2&tbltype=sum

Back