FM19 Tactics by TFF

Is there a mirror version of the new ones?

See quote below.

Hey,

If you want to have DLP on the left and BBM on the right or IWB ( A ) on the left and IWB ( S ) on the right then you have to mirror the whole tactic and in some cases it would also require adjusting the set pieces too and GK distribution too so as you can see it's a lot of work to do.

Also, if you are going to mirror the tactics then it requires having a left footed players at DCL/MCL/GK position otherwise the tactics loses some efficiency.

Last edited:
Thanks you bro [FONT=&quot]BERSERK V1 amazing for liverpool[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

ı love 2 forward formation win rate amazing tnx

[/FONT]

Hey TFF have you got a list of clubs that you would recommend to have a decent squads to start saves with ??

First of all, if you are going to use the filters then you should turn OFF the "Attributes Masking" setting when you start a new save otherwise the filters will be useless.

Also, you need to understand that when starting a new save the more nations you load and the larger database you set, the more players appear in the filters.

Here's a screenshot with an information how you can turn it OFF when you start a new:
atrm.png

[/spoiler]

TFF !!

what that's mean ? unticked or ticked ?

CONQUEROR TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCR position from "Deep Lying Playmaker" to "Box To Box" and tweaked the PIs

- changed the duty of DR position from "Attack" to "Support" and tweaked the PIs

- tweaked the PIs of DL position

19-3-Conqueror-V6.png

WARLORD TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V7

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCR position from "Deep Lying Playmaker" to “Box To Box” and tweaked the PIs

- changed the Role/Duty/PIs of ML

- changed the role and PIs of DL position

- changed the duty and PIs of DR position

BERSERK TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCR position from "Deep Lying Playmaker" to "Box To Box" and tweaked the PIs

- changed the duty of DR position from "Attack" to "Support" and tweaked the PIs

- tweaked the PIs of DL position

SHIELD WALL TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V9

CHANGES:

- changed the duty and PIs of DR position

REAVER AND PUNISHER TACTICS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

Last edited:

REAVER TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

Guys, I've removed Reaver tactic from the OP because I'm not sure that it can produce an efficiency which would be similar to other tactics efficiency but I might bring it back at some point in the future when I'll be sure about it.

For me is the best at the moment! V2

For me is the best at the moment! V2

Hey mate,

The update that I just made decently improved other the tactics efficiency but I didn't have time to test Reaver tactic yet so I'm not sure how it stands against the updated tactics and I decided to remove it until I properly test it

Have to agree with crusho. I'm cleaning up with reaver V2 at home and avenger v5 away!!

Not happy with latest update of Shield wall,not magical like was before!!Not even close TFF!

Back