FM19 Tactics by TFF

Gladiator V1

Bournemouth, the 1st season :)

193bm-s1.png

193bm-s2.png

193bm-s3.png

193bm-s4.png

193bm-s5.png

@tff: first of all, I want to thank you for these outstanding tactics. I have learned a lot from them. Now to my question: Could you please update the filters? That would be really great. I know it takes quite a bit of time, but it would help me and certainly many others here a lot.
I wish everyone a nice week from Hamburg, Germany.

Hi TFF,

Which tactic scores more? Berserk or Gladiator?

Hey,

If you can fit your team into Gladiator then go for it because I find that it's more efficient than Berserk

If you can't fit your team into Gladiator then go for Berserk and use it until you adjust your team to fit it into Gladiator :)

TFF I’ve seen your advice regarding starting with a balanced tactic would you still do this if you were managing in Scotland ??

Hey,

Yes, I suggest following that advice when you play in Scotland

Last edited:
Hi

I'm making a long save starting from Vanarama North\South with the Blyth Spartans. Now I'm in the second season of Premier League. Thanks to the Avenger tactic I obtained the 7th place in the first season (with the qualification to Euro Cup!!). Now the most defensive tactic is Shield Wall. The ML of this tactic must be right footed and my actual ML is left footed. To start using this tactic I need to play a lot in the transfer market and I have few money. My team has good players to fit the Conqueror tactic. As a complete underdog (accordingly to the scout tools I'm the worst team in the league) do you suggest to use Shield Wall (making a big effort in the transfer market) or to risk with the Conquer?

Thanks to all

Hello TFF,

Can you confirm if using primarily AML/AMR players in the ML/MR is worth it? Eg a player who might only be 16 in the ML position oppose to 20 in AML.

I hope this makes sense!

Many thanks

@tff: first of all, I want to thank you for these outstanding tactics. I have learned a lot from them. Now to my question: Could you please update the filters? That would be really great. I know it takes quite a bit of time, but it would help me and certainly many others here a lot.
I wish everyone a nice week from Hamburg, Germany.

Hey,

I've updated the filers at the OP for the 19-3 tactics

Hi

I'm making a long save starting from Vanarama North\South with the Blyth Spartans. Now I'm in the second season of Premier League. Thanks to the Avenger tactic I obtained the 7th place in the first season (with the qualification to Euro Cup!!). Now the most defensive tactic is Shield Wall. The ML of this tactic must be right footed and my actual ML is left footed. To start using this tactic I need to play a lot in the transfer market and I have few money. My team has good players to fit the Conqueror tactic. As a complete underdog (accordingly to the scout tools I'm the worst team in the league) do you suggest to use Shield Wall (making a big effort in the transfer market) or to risk with the Conquer?

Thanks to all

Hi,

I suggest you to build your team around Gladiator / Conqueror combo

I suggest starting matches with Gladiator and if at some point in a match you start losing or cant score then switch for Conqueror to become more attacking and add more pressure on the opposition

And if it's hard to find players for Gladiator(ML and MR positions) then you can build your team around Berserk V8(AML and AMR positions) until you adjust your team for Gladiator.

Hello TFF,

Can you confirm if using primarily AML/AMR players in the ML/MR is worth it? Eg a player who might only be 16 in the ML position oppose to 20 in AML.

I hope this makes sense!

Many thanks

Hey,

Yes, I can confirm it.

Last edited:

CRUSHER

Download ---> (19-3) TFF - CRUSHER V1
19-3-TFF-Crusher-V1.png

[/spoiler]

how about this section for CRUSHER ?

-- MR / AMR : Right Foot – Very Strong (Conqueror, Berserk and Gladiator tactics)

-- ML / AML : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong (Conqueror, Berserk and Gladiator tactics)

-- ML : Right Foot – Very Strong (Shiled Wall tactic)

-- STCR : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- STCL : Right Foot - Very Strong

Guys, in order to remove any confusion I've renamed V7 of “Berserk” tactic into “Crusher” tactic and put it into “Attacking Section” at the OP.
So from there 2 combinations: Gladiator / Conqueror and Berserk / Crusher

Also I’ve added this guide to the OP

Guide How To Use The Tactics:

I find that the most efficient way to play FM19 is using a combination that consists of 2 tactics: "Gladiator" and "Conqueror".

I suggest starting matches with "Gladiator" tactic because I find that it’s a very balanced tactic and if during some match you start losing or your team can't score then you always can switch for "Conqueror" tactic in order to become more attacking and to put more pressure on the opposition.

Please notice, when you switching for "Conqueror" tactic then you become more attacking but the same time you become less solid at the back so such decision requires a careful thought.

If you find it's hard to fit your team into Gladiator / Conqueror combo due to lack of players for ML/MR positions then in that case you can use Berserk / Crusher combo until you adjust your team to fit into Gladiator / Conqueror combo.

Last edited:
Back