FM19 Tactics by TFF

Hey TFF,

What about Shield Wall tactic? When do you suggest to use?

Thanks.

Hey,

I don't see any decent role for Shield Wall tactic because it losses in efficiency to other approaches

I haven't removed it from the OP because I find its efficiency is at an acceptable level and it can be used as "universal" tactic to play FM19, especially, if you like this very much. ;)

is berserk v8 and gladiator the same tactic?

Hey,

Gladiator/Conqueror have ML/MR positions and Berserk/Crusher have AML/AMR positions and it's the only difference between these tactics, everything else is the same.

Hi TFF, thanks for your amazing work m8.

Who should we remove if we get a red card in Gladiator tactic.

Hey mate,

If someone of your players got a red cad and you are winning so you want to keep the score then I suggest removing the right striker and moving the left striker to the central position

If someone of your players got a red and you are losing so you want to score then I suggest removing DM or one of MCs(moving the second to the center) and keep 2 strikers on the pitch

About tactic 2019

I´m sorry ,i´m new here. First of all thank you for the all tactics. i was wondering about the Punisher v5. Do you think that the tactic wasn´t good?? Because i like it. I like the formation. i like the AMC. You dont like those tactics??? Im sorry by the bad english hehe

I´m sorry ,i´m new here. First of all thank you for the all tactics. i was wondering about the Punisher v5. Do you think that the tactic wasn´t good?? Because i like it. I like the formation. i like the AMC. You dont like those tactics??? Im sorry by the bad english hehe

If TFF removed it then probably it's because he thinks it isn't good enough :)

If TFF removed it then probably it's because he thinks it isn't good enough :)
Yes I understand that. Ahah. I was asking because I really like the formation of that tactic. I like those formation. Hehe

Hello,
I know this is not typically related to this thread but I was using 'Instant Result' skin until 19.3.2 and had very good success with Gladiator V1.
However, since the 19.3.3 update, the 'Instant Result' skin does not work anymore and make the game crash every time I try to use it. Does it happen to anyone else? Do you know how to correct that?
Thanks

In my opinion shield v2 with 2 inverted fullbacks and 2 wingers is still the best defensive / balanced approach.
As well reaver v2 is giving very very good results at home.

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello,
I know this is not typically related to this thread but I was using 'Instant Result' skin until 19.3.2 and had very good success with Gladiator V1.
However, since the 19.3.3 update, the 'Instant Result' skin does not work anymore and make the game crash every time I try to use it. Does it happen to anyone else? Do you know how to correct that?
Thanks

Hi

Have you tried to use "Clear Cache" option in the preference menu?

I'm seeing lots of people talking about an Ashbringet tactic which is not on this thread?... I'm confused...

Hey TFF,

What training should be used for AML/AMR in Crusher ?

"AMR - Inside Forward ( Support ) ( Punisher and Reaver tactics )
ML / MR – Inverted Winger ( Attack )"

Hi TFF,

What PPMs do you suggest for BBM?

Thanks

I find that:

"Gets Forward Whenever Possible" and "Plays One-Twos" are positive PPMs for BBMs

"Comes Deep To Get The Ball", "Stays Back All The Time" and "Runs With Ball Rarely" are negative PPMs for BBMs

Hey TFF,

What training should be used for AML/AMR in Crusher ?

"AMR - Inside Forward ( Support ) ( Punisher and Reaver tactics )
ML / MR – Inverted Winger ( Attack )"

Hey,

I've updated that section at the OP, now it should be clear what training to use.

Back