FM19 Tactics by TFF

Hi TFF,

What PPMs do you suggest for ML/MR an DL/DR?

Hey,

I don't find there any PMMs for the positions you mentioned that would have a significant positive effect

A negative effect can be delivered by such PPMs as "Stays Back All The Time" and "Runs With Ball Rarely" but there aren't many players with such PPMs at those positions

Unfortunately, yes... and no effect... Still crashes when I select the 'Instant Result' skin...

Hey,

if omrgul's solution doesn't help then you always can uninstall the game and manually remove all associated files that left after the uninstall process in Steam/steamapps/common folder and Documents folder of your OS

A clean install shall fix all problems

P.S. but of course don't forget to back up your game saves / tactics / filters and similar stuff before you manually remove the associated folders.

Hey, can someone please confirm which versions of Reaver and Punisher were the last ones, and share the .fmf files?

hey tff. mate, what training do you use in general training? or do you let your *** manager to do it for you?

Anyone else can share last version of Reaver V3 please? Thanks,

hey tff. mate, what training do you use in general training? or do you let your *** manager to do it for you?

Hey mate,

If I want pinpoint control over the development of my players then I take change over the training and when I don’t have time for it then I just leave it to my assistant manager.

I can say that the general training has become more complicated in FM19 and if in the previous versions it was quite easy to give a good advice about it but now in order to give a good advice it requires writing wall of text and I don’t want bother myself with writing such guides because a lot of good guides about the training can be found in the official SI forum so anyone can just go there and ream them. ;)

Anyone else can share last version of Reaver V3 please? Thanks,

Hey,

Just download the latest version of Shield Wall from the OP and move MR position to AMR position and you'll get the latest version of Reaver ;)

Guide How To Use The Tactics:

I find that the most efficient way to play FM19 is using a combination that consists of 2 tactics: "Gladiator" and "Conqueror".

I suggest starting matches with "Gladiator" tactic because I find that it’s a very balanced tactic and if during some match you start losing or your team can't score then you always can switch for "Conqueror" tactic in order to become more attacking and to put more pressure on the opposition.

Please notice, when you switching for "Conqueror" tactic then you become more attacking but the same time you become less solid at the back so such decision requires a careful thought.

If you find it's hard to fit your team into Gladiator / Conqueror combo due to lack of players for ML/MR positions then in that case you can use Berserk / Crusher combo until you adjust your team to fit into Gladiator / Conqueror combo.

Hi TFF,

Thank for the guide and the tactics

Gladiator & Conqueror combination is deadly with my Napoli side :)

I've been tearing apart teams with it

zz01ldkdj.png

zz02ldkdj.png

zz03ldkdj.png

zz04ldkdj.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey,

I don't find there any PMMs for the positions you mentioned that would have a significant positive effect

A negative effect can be delivered by such PPMs as "Stays Back All The Time" and "Runs With Ball Rarely" but there aren't many players with such PPMs at those positions

Hey,

if omrgul's solution doesn't help then you always can uninstall the game and manually remove all associated files that left after the uninstall process in Steam/steamapps/common folder and Documents folder of your OS

A clean install shall fix all problems

P.S. but of course don't forget to back up your game saves / tactics / filters and similar stuff before you manually remove the associated folders.

I’ve uninstalled and deleted everything. After installing it again still does not work. I’m desperate.
Gladiator + Conqueror was a beast

I’ve uninstalled and deleted everything. After installing it again still does not work. I’m desperate.
Gladiator + Conqueror was a beast

Try this - https://community.sigames.com/faq/f...lete-my-preferences-andor-caches-folder-r615/

It's weird that a clean installation didn't help and I can only guess it might happen because you forgot to delete something in Steam/steamapps/common or your OS Documents folder

Anyway try the link above it might solve the issue

Last edited:
Back