FM19 Tactics by TFF

I warmly welcome. I am looking for tactics TFF STORMCALLER V14 and I can not find. someone can help?

Hi,

I'm playing with Southampton at the moment

I've finished the 1st half of the season so far

The results are incredible :)

I'm using only Gladiator V1

df-001.png

df-002.png

df-003.png

df-004.png

Danny Ings has been just beasty for me :)

danny.png
started with Southampton just need a back up left winger and striker to play alongside ings

What can I say mate, another bunch of brilliant tactics by TFF. Those just made my ******* week.

So here's the thing. I've never played FM properly before. Judge me as you will, but I always used a pinch of reloading while playing. Not as much in matches (sometimes after matches too tho), but before team meetings, just before the youth intake, etc.

This time I decided that it's gonna be different. I started another save with my favourite team - Nottingham Forest with the intend of making them glorious again. To make my task a bit easier I used the "Create a club" option to create another Nott Forest, retaining my staff, history, logo and keeping most of my players, but replacing most of the deadwood with decent young players, mostly from the Championship itself. This was my standard lineup.
View attachment 15666
Now this new team I created was, of course, no joke. I expected I would dominate the championship using your tactics. While carefully preparing my training and researching every single opponent I met, I managed to win the championship.
Not without breaking a sweat though. I was 3th for 1/5th of the season, Blackburn and Swansea constantly contesting my promotion spot and only managed to win in the 44th round, securing promotion in the 43th. My best streak was 19 games without losing, my worst was somewhere inbetween that invicible run - 5 consecutive draws. I really drew a heck of a lot. Got a few annoying defeats on a bad day too, of course.

Here's the final stats of the season. I was using Gladiator - Berserk for a while, then you updated the tactics, something went wrong and I used a bunch of tweaks, while finnaly settling up for Conqueror - Time Waster tactics.
View attachment 15671
Now you'd say that Gladiator - Conqueror would've been my best bet, but that combo didn't work a **** for me, since I had no decent DM and for some reason my forwards didn't score jack **** using it.

And there was another glorious reason I settled for Conqueror - Time Waster. My performance in the FA cup. And here is it.

View attachment 15670View attachment 15669View attachment 15668View attachment 15667
Using those two tactics I was able to win the FA cup even though I was royally screwed by the draw. I was matched with United in the forth round and Man City in the next. I was pretty certain that I would get wrecked, so I thought, welp, might aswell wack some **** up.

My idea was simple - I go for an all out attack using Conqueror V7 and if I'm lucky and score, I switch to timewaster and hope to see the match out. If I'm not and I conciede - I just keep on pressing and hope for the best. The tactics shocked me a bit though, because no matter what happened, I never felt like a championship side. We played as equal, every one of those matches.

So I conciede a goal, or two, no worries. Just keep on pushing guys, I tell the lads at half time. Even though we're losing 0:3 to Tottenham. 45 minutes later the Spurs are leaving the stadium like it was a ****** prison camp. The rest you can see from the pictures.
And so now I'm gonna play in the Euro Cup in my first season in the Premier League. Yay!

Sorry for the longass post, guys, but I just had to thank TFF for those brilliant tactics that helped me enjoy the game to it's full extend and also teach me to stop ****** reloading. Thanks mate and keep on kicking ***!

Cheers!

Hi guys,

first off TFF the tactics are great as always. Using the Gladiator/conqueror rotation.
Only a few months in too my season but noticed a few things and wondering if anyone could help.

1. My BBM just isnt performing rating wise, have tried different types of player but all doing the same?
2. My wingers continually crossing into 1st defender instead of beating the player, again varied quality of players tried all doing same.
3. Every game i score 1/2 goals from throw in's but my strikers are offside?

Like i said great tactic's, just looking too see if im doing something wrong or could be doing better

thanks

Hi guys,

first off TFF the tactics are great as always. Using the Gladiator/conqueror rotation.
Only a few months in too my season but noticed a few things and wondering if anyone could help.

1. My BBM just isnt performing rating wise, have tried different types of player but all doing the same?
2. My wingers continually crossing into 1st defender instead of beating the player, again varied quality of players tried all doing same.
3. Every game i score 1/2 goals from throw in's but my strikers are offside?

Like i said great tactic's, just looking too see if im doing something wrong or could be doing better

thanks

Hi,

I don't notice anything unusual in your observations, it's just the way the game works so don't worry about it...

Just finished my best ever season on FM with Liverpool.

The first season i went 35/3/0 and now 36/2/0. So 2 seasons undefeated. This season only 7 goals conceded in 38 games! Broke the 14 consecutive games without conceding record for the first time ever.

Standard lineup was with Salah in the LM and Mane in the RM positions

This is with Shield Wall V3 and version 19.2.3 (ME 1922)

Thanks TFF for the good work!

Need a left footed striker for my Southampton save first season need him to hit ground running !!

Need a left footed striker for my Southampton save first season need him to hit ground running !!

Check the OP he shouldn't be exactly left footed; Strong and Fairly Strong ratings for the left foot also could work

Since using the new conqueror/gladiator combo my team has received 7 red cards in 13 games... Any advice? Other than turning off heavy tackles

Hi folks,

Same results on 19.3.3 patch? Didn't play for a while so I've had to update the game :/

@TFF or anyone with a bit of advice, does anyone no what minimum condition % i should play my players at so i get the best out of them ??

Hey mate,

I don't think it would be appropriate to speak about "minimum condition %" that a player should have in order to play because a player plays at 100% of his ability only when he's got 100% conditions and every 1% decrease in his conditions drags slightly from his ability so that's why a smart team rotation can greatly increase you results, it might be smart to give your best players rest in some not important matches in order to have their conditions as high as possible for some very important matches.

I'd say 95-98% Conditions before a match is the best level but of course, it's not always possible to have such Conditions and sometimes you have to play players that have 90% Conditions or even less and I'd say that in most cases such low Conditions would not be tragic for the result but as I said in ideal situation you want to have 100% Conditions for your players.

Last edited:
I only used Conqueror v7.

- Aubameyang 41 PL goals
- Lacazette 31 PL goals
- Sessegnon 33 PL assists
- Chiesa 33 PL assists

I won the euro league final 8-2 against Ajax.

Hello how did you get your strikers to score so many goals who took your set pieces and did you do anything during the matches

@TFF, how does player potential actually work to reach there full max potential. Has that player got to play every game or can he be a bench player and come off sub bench every now & then. Cheers TFF your class m8.

These factors affect the development rate of players:

1) Number of competitive matches in season. The more matches a player plays, the better his development rate becomes.

2) The reputation of league/competition. The higher reputation of competition where a player plays, the better development rate becomes.

3) Average rating in matches. The better rating a player gets, the better his development rate becomes

Answering your question I can say when a payer participates every game then his development rate will be higher than when he plays only coming from the bench but anyway he will be developing even he plays only coming from the bench but this development will be slower than it could be.

Back