FM19 Tactics by TFF

Hi everybody

I'm going to start a new save with Man Utd

I wonder what would be the best starting eleven for Gladiator tactic?

I came up with this... what do you think?

Thank for any help :)

mu-lineup.png

Hi,

I'm using similar starting elven with Man Utd and doing really good :)

TTF what you do when you have like 25 shots without any risk, almost no clear chances and no goal and you need a goal?

My director of football signed wissam Ben yedder wasn’t too sure about it but thought why not and he’s gone on to score 7 goals in his first 3 games

Gladiator is so inconsistent for me. What are the standard player requirements? I assume defenders with pace/acceleration are a must. I started a new save with Aston Villa and my quickest defender has pace 13, which I thought would be sufficient. Away from home especially is where it's inconsistent.

Because i want to play 4-2-3-1 and i like the PUNISHER tac what are the changes between 19.3 and 19.2?i dont care about corners and throw ins.

Who's your 1st choice RB at moment. Vagnoman is my 1st coice in conqueror tactic but i am 3 seasons in so attribute stats may be different.
im using yan valery at the mo not sure who’s the best at the mo

The game is just ruined. Keeping a clean sheet in 19.3 is just impossible. I'm losing interest.

Just finished another season and what a season it has been, won all the cups except CL (lost to Liverpool in semi-final)...

I always use the tactic updates, the combo Conqueror-Gladiator was used from January.

My best player of the season: OLIVER BATISTA MEIER (the beast)

Here are some screenshots:

View attachment 15358View attachment 15357View attachment 15356View attachment 15355View attachment 15354View attachment 15353View attachment 15352View attachment 15351View attachment 15350View attachment 15349

Help with selfish players

I need some help here!!!

Im playing with coquered v5 and gladiator and my players sometimes try to have a shot while there is a team mate just whaiting for the tap in.
Is there an option that i can set that all my players will pass the ball to the better positioned player instead of shooting???
sorry for the bad english

Punisher

Hi, could someone pls upload the last Punisher tactic. I believe it was Punisher V8. The one where TFF changed the AML to ML (Inverted).

I was using that tactic at home. Now i am travelling with a laptop but the tactic was removed since then. And i really like that formation...

Hey TFF,

Is it me or you're lacking info on the RB and LB's favourite feet?

Thanks for everything!

Gladiator:

View attachment 15344 View attachment 15343

I had a very good squad for this standard, still great results and great to see both strikers scoring over 1 goal per game (also thanks to the very powerful throw in routine!). Having a DM is good not only for defence, but also for removing another MC taking long shots ;). Personally I preferred using strikers with strong foot on their side (left on left, right on right), it seems to me they have more chances on their strong foot and also help them when they move into channel and create a chance for the other striker. Absolutely dominating tactic.

Gladiator feels like cheating...

After sell my diamond João Félix (very difficult to put him in this tactic) to Barcelona for 93M€ I face them in Champions league group stage and that was the result

View attachment 15267

Back