FM19 Tactics by TFF

Just 1 screenshot m8 of my progress. Trying to add the screenshot as i normally do but this time it says jpeg could not be added.

might be a size issue, i have to reduce my images to 75% to get this site to upload them

Just 1 screenshot m8 of my progress. Trying to add the screenshot as i normally do but this time it says jpeg could not be added.
I had the same problem about a week ago after a few days seemed to have sorted its self out

Hi TFF,

Thank for the guide and the tactics

Gladiator & Conqueror combination is deadly with my Napoli side :)

I've been tearing apart teams with it

zz01ldkdj.png

zz02ldkdj.png

Hi,

Great results! Did you use the time wasting?

Thanks

Has anyone got any go to signings for this tactic I’m Southampton I’ve got a decent team only signed vagnoman and Jarrod Bowen

@TFF i love your tactics, congratulations!

But, yesterday i was playing online with my friends (i won PL and Euro with your tactics, started with reaver 2 and change half season to Gladiator).

2 games in a row i beat two friends of mine (Liverpool and Man Utd) but some goals of my team comes up after the throw-in, and my friends complain to me, the defence was bugged, i cheated, bla bla bla.

Don't get me wrong plz, i'll use your tactics in my offline save as well, i like to see and the results.

But for this online game next season i'll have to change the throw-in exploit setup.

Do you have any tips or routine for a good throw-in setup without the exploit?

Has anyone got any go to signings for this tactic I’m Southampton I’ve got a decent team only signed vagnoman and Jarrod Bowen

At the start of the season they have 55 mil., i suggest young players :

Ricardo Horta
Pelayo Morilla
Xadas
Ziyech
de Ligt
Javi Ontiveros
Kevin Mbabu
Jorge Mere
Matias Vargas
Alexey Miranchuk
Viktor Fischer

They are just a few that come to mind right now!

Ricardo Horta
Pelayo Morilla
Xadas
Ziyech
de Ligt
Javi Ontiveros
Kevin Mbabu
Jorge Mere
Matias Vargas
Alexey Miranchuk
Viktor Fischer

#

Antonio Marin, Sandro Tanoli, alexander isak (loan), moise kean (loan), sigurd Grinoli, Jayden Bogle,

as well..

Do you have any tips or routine for a good throw-in setup without the exploit?

Hey,

Take 19.2 Conqueror and change the delivery of the throw-ins from "Long" to "Short" and you'll get a good throw-in setup without the exploit

@TFF brilliant m8, tried to pm you but your inbox is full lol

Anything urgent, mate? because honestly I really don't want bother with cleaning the PM box ;)

Hey,

Take 19.2 Conqueror and change the delivery of the throw-ins from "Long" to "Short" and you'll get a good throw-in setup without the exploit

Anything urgent, mate? because honestly I really don't want bother with cleaning the PM box ;)

Great news! Thank you.

But, where do i find the 19.2 conqueror tactics? Do you still have it?

Ricardo Horta
Pelayo Morilla
Xadas
Ziyech
de Ligt
Javi Ontiveros
Kevin Mbabu
Jorge Mere
Matias Vargas
Alexey Miranchuk
Viktor Fischer

what is morilla position ? striker or amc ?

Always saying, using TFF tactics without any questions and complains. Just follow instructions and understand game, you ll achieve 50% better results than expected with any club, than any other tactic.

TFF is FM expert in any kind

Thank you :D

Last edited:
Back