FM19 Tactics by TFF

Throw in MCFC Style..... great work TTF.

[video=youtube;96IOcQX9Tj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96IOcQX9Tj8[/video]

Last edited:
Hi TFF and the others could you recomend teams in French’s league (no PSG please) who don’t need many transfer to fit with berserk or gladiator please ?
Yours tactics and filters are the best. I hope your update already the ppm

I won the Champions League for the first time for all series of games, I play since CM03-04. I used the Gladiator and Shield Wall, in the final Shield Wal used. Thanks, TFF!View attachment 15222

People have been asking for this a quite often so here it is :)

Tis / PIs / Set Pieces for those who find it's difficult to download the tactic

[video=youtube_share;6S5QT7eHEO8]http://youtu.be/6S5QT7eHEO8[/video]

Gladiator V1

Bournemouth, the 1st season :)

193bm-s2.png

Hi,

How many assistance BBM produce?

Thanks

Shield latest version tweak

Started playing in league 2 in England with FGR
Did some modifications and had a great run in FA cup using away(defensive) tactics .Defeated some Premiere league teams as well along the way .At the end Manchester was too much .
View attachment 15164

League was easy and used most of the home tactics throughout.
View attachment 15163

First year transfers
View attachment 15162

Now I am into my second season in League 1 and i used Away (defensive) tactics throughout and its really going strong.8 games in league and just 1 goal conceded.Already defeated Crystal palace away in cup as well.
View attachment 15161

Transfers for the second season
View attachment 15160

I control my training myself ....You can follow it on SI fourms ...... Mr U Rosler

and at the end the tactics .hope it might help someone who really like playing underdog teams like me.

Hi guys,

anyone any advice on helping sure up the defence? scoring and playing well, just personally like clean sheets, Using gladiator version.

thanks

Hi TFF,

Is it better to teach PPM to a young player (under 20 years old) or focus only on training ?
E.g. BBM "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" and "Plays One-Twos"

What PPMs do you suggest for the strikers and wingers ?

Back