So many tactics to choose from and they all look nice but can you like rank them which one is best and "worse"?

Here's TFF's post at SI forum:

I would rank the tactics this way (sorted by their efficiency)

1) Crusher, Demolisher

2) Punisher

3) Stromcaller

4) Ashbringer

Hope you post it soon, I have good memories with the 4-3-3 lifechanger you tweaked in FM18 hope this will be the same

Thanks man!! I might play till December and then try a different team. It’s weird because I’m beating team with ease but I can’t see the full benefits of this tactic because so many injuries! Currently playing Moses on the right as inside forward and Morata on the left as inside forward because Pedro, Hazard and William are all injured! But I will see in December if I should try a different team

Try and cut down on re-quoting yourself or massive image posts, people cant find info in massive threads.

ive just finished the first season with arsenal using thr ashbringer v6, i have won the league by 8 points,league cup final (lost) fa cup final (to be played) and lost in the semi of euro cup to bayern and i had to use youth players throughout the whole of the season due to the idiotic injury frequency in the game. i cant reccomend this tactic enough!
View attachment 33058
View attachment 33059View attachment 33057

Last edited:
Ashbringer v11 with Leicester. Season 3. Won the League Cup, in CL semis and one point away from winning the league. It's doing a great job.

hello, i've created a tweak for the ashbringer v11 (i think) after having many issues with the original tactic. i dont want to be disrespectful to TFF so wont say all the issues. Also my tweak isnt finished at the moment so i'll provide screenshots and may upload the tweak if at the end of the season it is doing well still

Main changes are the TI, i have completely changed the team instructions, its almost an complete different tactic! Also changed the striker role and now striker and AMC are scoring! with beautiful but it is with chelsea and still has to tested on others

also i noticed most of the goals from original tactic was set piece or LW crossing it to RW. 26 goals and 6 from corners so far.

View attachment 1182956View attachment 1182957View attachment 1182958View attachment 1182959

Share it with us!

Hi TFF,

Stromcaller V11 is doing wonders in my Southampton save

Thank you! :)

*waits for comments asking if tactics works with new patch*

then again it does have

- Various Match Engine improvements

Anyone know what the best tactic would be for League 2 team? So many to choose from here!

Guys, I've updated Stormcaller and Crusher tactics

Also, I've removed Ashbringer and Punisher tactics from the OP because I find that these tactics offer too low efficiency at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:

Guys, I've updated Stormcaller and Crusher tactics

Also, I've removed Ashbringer and Punisher tactics from the OP because I find that these tactics offer too low efficiency at the moment

What about Demolisher TFF?

At least there is one tactic left with a striker :S

all right all right, i retract my previous statement :p

Nice to see Ashbringer back :)