Thank you, i've also noticed you haven't added anything for MC?

Guys, I've updated the OP and added Time Wasting tactics for these tactics: Stormcaller, Ahsbringer, Crusher and Punisher

I'll add a Time Wasting tactic for Demolisher a bit latter

Have to remember that if you have players better suited for striker positions, then utilizing their strenght should always be better than playing them somewere else. that said i do think the engine is somewhat broken because i use a rb that does not playu rb at all, hes a box to box midtfielder/AMC and hes tearing up the right side. so far he had 1 mistake in positioning (wich i could see), thats quite natural, but i do think 1 assist a game makes up for that :p

definetively some stuff they need to work on still. My best performinc AM for ashbringer is also a player not familiare with the position even if i have two realy good ones thats natural.....

Well, i always like your tatics results, so i will try the new one, CrusherV1.
I'm in the 2º season with Benfica, from Portugal. Will use it in the second hall of the season.
I'll post the results in the end (H)

Playing with Arsenal, no signings - using ASHBRINGER (used 6, then 8 now 11) and results started off really well but about 10-15 games into the season it became quite ponderous and bad for no real reason (squad happy etc). Getting the Striker and CAM to work is really really difficult. Most goals are from set pieces or from crosses from fullbacks/wingers to opposite winger.

Playing with Arsenal, no signings - using ASHBRINGER (used 6, then 8 now 11) and results started off really well but about 10-15 games into the season it became quite ponderous and bad for no real reason (squad happy etc). Getting the Striker and CAM to work is really really difficult. Most goals are from set pieces or from crosses from fullbacks/wingers to opposite winger.

Switch for Stormcaller V11 then...

Stormcaller works better for me than Ashbringer

Hi TFF, where would you play Dele Alli in the crusher tactic?

Last edited:
I'll report back on friday or next weekend. The beta isnt worth wasting time on! (6) :D (Nothing wrong with the tactics)

Which tactic do you recommend for villa just been promoted to the prem?

tweak!

hello, i've created a tweak for the ashbringer v11 (i think) after having many issues with the original tactic. i dont want to be disrespectful to TFF so wont say all the issues. Also my tweak isnt finished at the moment so i'll provide screenshots and may upload the tweak if at the end of the season it is doing well still

Main changes are the TI, i have completely changed the team instructions, its almost an complete different tactic! Also changed the striker role and now striker and AMC are scoring! with beautiful but it is with chelsea and still has to tested on others

also i noticed most of the goals from original tactic was set piece or LW crossing it to RW. 26 goals and 6 from corners so far.

View attachment 33092View attachment 33091View attachment 33090View attachment 33089

So many tactics to choose from and they all look nice but can you like rank them which one is best and "worse"?