Still using V1 on instant result but changed the Shadow Striker to a Trequartista and doing ok in my 2nd season. Only reason i did this was because it the best role for the guy i played in that position. Here is an SS...

View attachment 33445

..and here is another showing my transfers.

View attachment 33444

Ive noticed an improvement in the ratings of the player in the AF AND the Trequartista role since i swapped it from a Shadow Striker. Will see how it develops over the course of the season.

Guys, I've updated the and added Stormcaller V11

I want to add that Stormcaller V11 is slightly efficient than Ashbringer V11

Stormcaller-V11.pngg

Last edited:
Hi TFF, mate would you rate punisher as your best tactic so far?

Hi TFF, mate would you rate punisher as your best tactic so far?

Hi mate,

Soon I'll add a tweak version of Punisher where 2 x IFs are moved down to the ML/MR postions and thier roles changed to IWs and that version I would be the best tactic so far ;)

Hi mate,

Soon I'll add a tweak version of Punisher where 2 x IFs are moved down to the ML/MR postions and thier roles changed to IWs and that version I would be the best tactic so far ;)

Thanks for everything mate

Guys, I've added a new tactic to the OP - CRUSHER

I find CRUSHER is the best tactic which I've posted so far

Crusher-V1.png

Last edited:
is it any good for playing left footed winger on right and vice versa

is it any good for playing left footed winger on right and vice versa

-- AMCL // AML // ML : Right Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- AMCR // AMR // MR : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

its from the op mate

TFF but it is also Your opionion that for lower league like 6th English league get Shadow Strikers is extreamly hard so Ashbringer tactic is much better ?

Regards and one more time exelent work.

TFF but it is also Your opionion that for lower league like 6th English league get Shadow Strikers is extreamly hard so Ashbringer tactic is much better ?

Regards and one more time exelent work.

Hi

When you play in lower leagues or low reputation leagues then you can pick any tactic you like from the OP and you'll be doing great because the difficulty level in those competitions is very low comparing the top leagues such EPL, La Liga and other top leagues

Good to have strong tactics to swap with. i was running ashbringer v10 vs shaktar away down 1-0, had no wingers left to sub in on bench so swapped to demolisher and boom 1-1 with subs in the AMC slot.

to bad first season as Rosenborg i got batterd in CL.
4 draws 2 losse. but i focus on building team more than achieving to much first season. happy with reaching the group stages at first season :)

Last edited:
Anyone have a good tactic for BSS/BSN leagues? I keep getting sacked when I try with Hempel and Hemstead

Has anyone used the individual training settings from last years? you can still do it, just looks bit different.

None of these work with lower league bottom tier teams in england. Shame, but hopefully can use them once I join a good team

I've added "Individual Training" for the positions to the OP.

I've just looked, what you doing for DR/DL?

Also, do you only set indiviual training for the tatics your using? so for example im using demolition so have AMC instead of STC. Would I use the AMC training for my strikers?

Thanks