Can't seem to get the results needed in my second season...
Almost sacked here with Stormcaller/Demolisher V11:

View attachment 32941 View attachment 32940

Hopped on my "time macine" and tried to play the second season with demolisher V11 from the beginning...
A bit better but slowly heading for sacking here too:

View attachment 32936 View attachment 32937

Dont like this years ME at all. It really seems to pull the final result out of it's ***! :D Nothing to do with chances created or any other statistic. Any idea what's going wrong?

Dont like this years ME at all. It really seems to pull the final result out of it's ***! :D Nothing to do with chances created or any other statistic. Any idea what's going wrong?

Hi

I'm also playing with Newcastle and doing just amazing :)

I started a new save afer 19.1 patch and I've been using Stormcaller V12

Here are my results so far...

nc001.png

nc002.png

Last edited:
I used Ashbringer V1 in the Bulgarian leagues which is nearly the same

Playing with Arsenal, no signings - using ASHBRINGER (used 6, then 8 now 11) and results started off really well but about 10-15 games into the season it became quite ponderous and bad for no real reason (squad happy etc). Getting the Striker and CAM to work is really really difficult. Most goals are from set pieces or from crosses from fullbacks/wingers to opposite winger.

I have the EXACT same problem for my Liverpool side.. How funny.

15 games in, my ST and AMC is playing horribly. Even Salah on his right side IF/S is playing wierd.

Guys, I've removed Ashbringer, Stormcaller and Crusher tactics from the OP and left only Demolisher tactic.

I find that Demolisher tactic is the only approach that offer such overachieving level which is fun to play at the moment, everything else is just too inconsistent and random.

has anyone got the
AshbringerV12 file please as i found all the other versions quite [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]effective[/FONT] and would like to try the V12

has anyone got the
AshbringerV12 file please as i found all the other versions quite effective and would like to try the V12

Me too, just won the league with Leicester using Ashbringer

Oh, noooooo :'(
Strikerless tactic :(

SI, its time to make this game a bit realistic please!!!!!

Why should a strikerless tactic not be realistic if you have the right players? Spain used to play in a strikerless System under del Bosque for instance and they have won the Euro 2012 without a striker.

Guys, I just want to warn those people who are going to jump into FM19 from other versions, of course, someone might not agree with what I’ll say below but I have to say that… :)

I find that at the moment the ME of FM19 is just at terrible state and I find that it’s the worst ME I’ve seen for many last years.

- you’ve got almost no control over what your players do at the pitch

- tactical settings make almost no difference

- players very often do just terrible and unrealistically looking decisions at the pitch

My estimate is that only at the end of February after many patches FM19 will become somehow playable…

Guys, I just want to warn those people who are going to jump into FM19 from other versions, of course, someone might not agree with what I’ll say below but I have to say that… :)

I find that at the moment the ME of FM19 is just at terrible state and I find that it’s the worst ME I’ve seen for many last years.

- players very often do just terrible and unrealistically looking decisions at the pitch

My estimate is that only at the end of February after many patches FM19 somehow will become playable…

Fully agreed

My estimate is that only at the end of February after many patches FM19 will become somehow playable…

Fully Agreed, but iam prepared to survive these time. So Iam grateful for your tacitcs. I try the Ashbringer/Stormcaller. They are the Basics of my Tactics. I made some Changes. I`ll have a look to your Versions. Iam glad if you work on tihis Tactics again.

Iam wating for Filters too, take your time.

Posts with line of spaces/nothing will be edited down to normal size.

[FONT=&quot]Hi TTF

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have found version 5 of Ashbringer before you added the corner exploit still works well, using it with Stockport now in the National League I find the direct passes through to attack from dm's to AF works really well,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks

image.png.0720545df637f2ccae32dcb473c87905.png

image.png.a5594dd361d4c5311010cab688b9985a.png
[/FONT]

Guys, I've updated Demolisher tactic to V12

There are many changes which greatly increase the tactic's efficiency so If you play with Demolisher then I strongly suggest you go for the new version

Just won the league and CL with Leicester in the third season using Ashbringer v11. Whether you feel it worked or not TFF, thanks very much for it!