FM19 Tactics by TFF

You don't have time to update the game but you have time to post on a forum? (H)

It's not about time, it's about having an internet connection. I'm writing this on my phone.

Brilliant tactic

Default Lyon squad and i'm 20 points clear of PSG in April, won the first domestic cup, in the semi of the other and just beat Juve 6-3 on agg to get to the CL semi

Brilliant tactic

Default Lyon squad and i'm 20 points clear of PSG in April, won the first domestic cup, in the semi of the other and just beat Juve 6-3 on agg to get to the CL semi

which tactic?

Do you find tactics more efficient on 19.2 or 19.3? The throw in exploit doesn’t seem to work anymore :/

i have a question with Gladiator tactic. On the ML/MR do i look for players that are natrually wingers or inside fowards ?

Won the domestic treble with Lyon, lost to Man City by 1 goal in CL semi

Another season finished by the mighty FC UNITED ruling the world, won everything this season thanks to TFF tactics :)..

Here are some screenshots, together with the best player Dominic Bottcher not only in my team but also in the game, a regen that I bought in the beginning of the season.

View attachment 13697View attachment 13696View attachment 13695View attachment 13694View attachment 13693View attachment 13692View attachment 13691View attachment 13690View attachment 13689View attachment 13688View attachment 13687

Thank you again TFF for the wonderful tactics. Cheers

HEY tff I love your tactics. I use glad v1. I have a question why need stcL a good right foot and stcR a good left foot? I see often chance in replay when my stcL shoot with left all the time but he has a good right foot. Or I miss something?

Do you find tactics more efficient on 19.2 or 19.3? The throw in exploit doesn’t seem to work anymore :/

TFF found a different throw-in exploit in 19.3 but it's less efficient than the 19.2 exploit so all tactics are less efficient in 19.3

Anyway, I find that you still overachieve by a mile with Gladiator tactic even without using the throw-in exploit :)

Last edited:
BURning or other can maybe answer my question why it’s important for the striker left or right to have a strong foot? In my glad v1 i pick left side striker with good right foot and other side left. It’s in tff first post too choose that kind of striker.

filters issue

hello Managers, i have a problem, i've downloaded the filters but i cant find in game... its already on filters directory, is anyone with the same problem?

hello Managers, i have a problem, i've downloaded the filters but i cant find in game... its already on filters directory, is anyone with the same problem?

-scouting
-players
-edit search
-bottom left gear icon
-manage filters
-import
-select your filter and click ok

if it is a staff filter do the same on staff, staff search etc.

Great tactic I started a game with fcsm in the french second division, was 750 or 1000-1 to win the league, I won the league, the players got angry at me for saying we could avoid relegation, was 1st with 8 games to go finished second.

Really fun save tbh, you have little to no money but a lot of good talent.

Match engine changes?

Firstly thank you TFF for once again providing constantly updated, brilliant tactics!

Ive used TFF tactics for so many editions of FM as im so busy and love how good they for just plug an enables me to still play the full fat game I love :)

I've been using Wardlord V2 solid since the start of my save and taken a bang average leyton orient side to top of League 1 before switching to Stoke and the tactic is unbeatable. I end up with a ridiculous Goal dif. Literally 4 or 5 goals every game.

While I appreciate theres been many improved formations since Warlord, I Dont really want to change as its working so well.

MY question is, how much has the match engine changed. Does Warlord still work effectively in the latest update? I know the obvious answer is try it, but im currently in pre season and basically spent my transfer budget on targets that fit warlord. OBviously The new Gladiator tactic as well as others dont use a AMC and have TWo strikers etc. Dont want to have wasted millions on signings that dont fit etc.

Firstly thank you TFF for once again providing constantly updated, brilliant tactics!

Ive used TFF tactics for so many editions of FM as im so busy and love how good they for just plug an enables me to still play the full fat game I love :)

I've been using Wardlord V2 solid since the start of my save and taken a bang average leyton orient side to top of League 1 before switching to Stoke and the tactic is unbeatable. I end up with a ridiculous Goal dif. Literally 4 or 5 goals every game.

While I appreciate theres been many improved formations since Warlord, I Dont really want to change as its working so well.

MY question is, how much has the match engine changed. Does Warlord still work effectively in the latest update? I know the obvious answer is try it, but im currently in pre season and basically spent my transfer budget on targets that fit warlord. OBviously The new Gladiator tactic as well as others dont use a AMC and have TWo strikers etc. Dont want to have wasted millions on signings that dont fit etc.

are you on the latest patch?

Back