FM19 Tactics by TFF

-scouting
-players
-edit search
-bottom left gear icon
-manage filters
-import
-select your filter and click ok

if it is a staff filter do the same on staff, staff search etc.

thank you, but still cant find it... but i had anothers filters in that page that i can find, the tff filters are the only one i can't.

Guys! I don't know this is gonna work for you but I think I found a permanent solution for work permits in England! This is what happened to me and I granted work permit 3 different players after I failed from normal application.

1) I asked from board a club which gives us first option opportunity to foreign young players

2) Find a club from ' SCOTLAND' . In my case, it was Glasgow Rangers.

3) Send your players as 'move to affiliate' to the club.

4) A new work permit process is starting for Scotland and you're getting your permit. !!

5) Call your player back whenever possible.

are you on the latest patch?

Yes, updateds to the latest patch but Just wondered if the old tactics work as well as they did. Like I said Warlord was the tactic I've used throughout my save it fitted my teams and worked so well.

Always worry when the offical patches come out as sometimes tweeks to match engine ruins games. I've already done my pre season so could be a save killer for me if the old tactics no longer work as efficently.

Firstly thank you TFF for once again providing constantly updated, brilliant tactics!

Ive used TFF tactics for so many editions of FM as im so busy and love how good they for just plug an enables me to still play the full fat game I love :)

I've been using Wardlord V2 solid since the start of my save and taken a bang average leyton orient side to top of League 1 before switching to Stoke and the tactic is unbeatable. I end up with a ridiculous Goal dif. Literally 4 or 5 goals every game.

While I appreciate theres been many improved formations since Warlord, I Dont really want to change as its working so well.

MY question is, how much has the match engine changed. Does Warlord still work effectively in the latest update? I know the obvious answer is try it, but im currently in pre season and basically spent my transfer budget on targets that fit warlord. OBviously The new Gladiator tactic as well as others dont use a AMC and have TWo strikers etc. Dont want to have wasted millions on signings that dont fit etc.

Link for this tactic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back