FM19 Tactics by TFF

****ING LIVERPOOL

can NOT beat Liverpool with either tactic. I can win the league, and multiple cup's against anyone but i can NEVER beat liverpool. Anyone any tips for this? Im Newcastle and can beat Chelsea, Arsenal, City and Utd and i recently got the Champions League Semi Final beating Juve on my way. but in the 3 seasons i have played, i have 0 wins v Liverpool. I play with Conqueror mostly as Gladiator doesn't work great for some reason for me, (i always get beat playing Gladiator) and have also tried Beserk and Shield Wall tactics. All tactics result in being smashed by Liverpool. WTF?!

Does any of this tactics work without the throw in exploit?
I know it works great with it, but I don`t want to play with same goals every game. It kills the fun for me.

Gladiator V1 score some nice goals, for every exploit goal i score 3 normal.

Conqueror v5 (ish) was great for me, New York domestic clean sweep same with Rangers (knocked out by Spurs in the Europa Quarters) just finished the season.

Post some screens later.

Last edited:
What a season - unbeaten in the league and secured the cup double. Only one disappointment was losing the League cup to Rangers on penalties.

View attachment 12880View attachment 12879

Solid at the back and lethal up front with both strikers scoring plenty. Edouard with over 50 goals in the season.

That being said Celtic are overpowered for the SPL but you only have to look at the Champion's League run to see the power of these tactics

View attachment 12878View attachment 12877

Was unlucky enough to lose both my first choice CBs prior to the Juventus away game.

I use a combination of Gladiator as a base then switching to Conqueror or the time wasting tactic depending on how the game is going. I use instant result with match plans set up.

Best tactics I have used this edition. Hats off to you TFF (H)​

Season Review Rangers. Playing Conqueror from its first incarnation to V5.

View attachment 1203592View attachment 1203593

View attachment 1203594
View attachment 1203595

View attachment 1203597 View attachment 1203596 View attachment 1203598

Domestic sweep, beating Celtic 4-0 in the cup final. Kyle Lafferty putting in a stellar season at 31 yrs old, when i thought i might have to shift him..​

this tactic is differente than the conqueror v5 link.

Some players functions change a bit like the left winger in atack and the DLP defence....what else do you change?

this tactic is differente than the conqueror v5 link.

Some players functions change a bit like the left winger in atack and the DLP defence....what else do you change?

Depends on the game, will adjust roles on the fly.

PRESTON NORTH END SEASON ONE

INCREDIBLE SEASON FOR PRESTON NORTH END! GLADIATOR TACTIC RULES,BEATEN EVERY SINGLE RECORD!!!
MEDIA PREDICTION 14 TH.
View attachment 12803 View attachment 12802

View attachment 12801 View attachment 12800

View attachment 12799 View attachment 12798

View attachment 12797 View attachment 12796
View attachment 12795 View attachment 12794

INCREDIBLE JOB!!!! 40M FOR TRANSFERS FROM THE BOARD FOR THE NEXT SEASON!
WHAT CAN WE DO IN PREMIER LEAGUE,SO EXCITED TO SEE!
GO PRESTON, GO!

Last edited:
Just curious, if we are doing our own scouting above and beyond the filters TFF provided, are we better off looking at player roles that the tactic has or that training has? For example strikers in the tactic are player roles Advanced Forwards, but the training in OP recommends training as role CF.

For strikers everything will work just striker need to be fast and can dribble.

conqueror/gladiator tactics working brilliantly for me with ifk gothenburg.just one defeat in 17 matches im 4 points clear and have won the swedish cup with just one signing an 18 yr old fullback for about 60k.robin soder has been a beast upfront scoring more than a goal a game.really enjoyable save so far.great work as always tff

Back