FM19 Tactics by TFF

Just curious, if we are doing our own scouting above and beyond the filters TFF provided, are we better off looking at player roles that the tactic has or that training has? For example strikers in the tactic are player roles Advanced Forwards, but the training in OP recommends training as role CF.

If I remember correct the training is based on what stats is trained, not the actual position, and thats why AFs are trained as CFs.

conqueror/gladiator tactics working brilliantly for me with ifk gothenburg.just one defeat in 17 matches im 4 points clear and have won the swedish cup with just one signing an 18 yr old fullback for about 60k.robin soder has been a beast upfront scoring more than a goal a game.really enjoyable save so far.great work as always tff

Have you tried this one?
!!!!FM19.3.0BEOWULF442IWPKnapP104ALLCUPSCARDIFFCTP 54.fmf

TFF needs to revisit their tactics for 19.3.4 (or 19.3.5 will be out soon).

If I remember correct the training is based on what stats is trained, not the actual position, and thats why AFs are trained as CFs.

Yeah that’s what I figured. So better to always just scout the stats and ignore roles? Was asking because looking for youngsters they never have the filters stat levels and I’m always cautious dropping down to far. I thought if I could recruit when the role is there but that stats are t it might have suited better.

Individual training

Does the individual training from the OP still apply? Some of them are very different from the actual roles used in the tactic...

Last edited:
Does the individual training from the OP still apply? Some of them are very different from the actual roles used in the tactic...

youre new to tff tactics? his recommended roles are always different from the roles used in game. ive explained my theory like 7 times and about 5 post ago someone answers your question.

if cm needs idk ccomposure as a main stat and cm role doesnt train it and another role does then tff with pick that with a role that trains other useful stats

Well done TFF great tactics. Are there any PLAYER TRAITS that you recommend?

I've decided to get back into FM after a 17 year hiatus (god knows why :D). So obviously I have no idea what I'm doing.

How do you guys choose which of your players is the most suitable for the tactic? Is it which player has a rating for the position over 15 and then the one with the best attributes or do you guys ignore position and just compare attributes?

Thanks!

just chuck anyone in to begin with. Training will bring them up to scratch.

Then when recruiting use the filters.

These tactics are so dominating anyone will do the job really.

how do you all going about setting up training schedules astheres no mention in op.i obviously know how to setup individual training but what about training week to week?thanks

I leave it all to the *** Man. I assumed individual would over rule whatever they set anyway?

maybe I’m just spoiled playing as Man utd and having a decent war chest after 1st season

im starting an ALeague save soon so will see if tactics have the same effect but someone already posted they brained the league with them...

I leave it all to the *** Man. I assumed individual would over rule whatever they set anyway?

maybe I’m just spoiled playing as Man utd and having a decent war chest after 1st season

im starting an ALeague save soon so will see if tactics have the same effect but someone already posted they brained the league with them...

you know i actually thought id let *** man run general training but just checked and its down to me!have changed it now even though my staff are limited.conqueror/galdiator working great in swedish premier division,im top with 10 games to play as gothenburg although eliminated in europa league 4th qualifying round

INCREDIBLE SEASON FOR PRESTON NORTH END! GLADIATOR TACTIC RULES,BEATEN EVERY SINGLE RECORD!!!
MEDIA PREDICTION 14 TH.
View attachment 1203676 View attachment 1203677

View attachment 1203678 View attachment 1203679Wich version gladiator you use?

View attachment 1203680 View attachment 1203681

View attachment 1203682 View attachment 1203683
View attachment 1203684 View attachment 1203685

INCREDIBLE JOB!!!! 40M FOR TRANSFERS FROM THE BOARD FOR THE NEXT SEASON!
WHAT CAN WE DO IN PREMIER LEAGUE,SO EXCITED TO SEE!
GO PRESTON, GO!

Wich version gladiator you use?
Regards

Back