FM19 Tactics by TFF

i use gladiator with wolves is well result but DM. low rating , i use reben neves

After updates the conquer v7's demolishing effect lowered ı guess ı use it and worked wonders now not so much specially at bundesliga but before update it was just fantastic.is it just me?

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the tactics without the throw in exploit? I feel that it contributes to many of my goals. The tactic overall would not be very successful without it.

Has anyone tried the tactics without the throw in exploit? I feel that it contributes to many of my goals. The tactic overall would not be very successful without it.

Yes, however I have to change pressing intensity and LoE/DL dependent on the oppositions tactics and both gladiator and conqueror work scoring goals without exploits. I mainly play with much higher LoE and standard d line with slightly less pressing as most teams park the bus against my team. This approach opens up play for my best players to get on the ball and make something happen. You do however have to have a solid defence as you're letting the opposition into your half but keeping players in position so when they lose the ball we can build up play from there.

When the opposition starts to attack (usually late on in both half's) I switch to much higher DL and standard LoE and press slightly more whilst changing mentality to defence/cautious and that generally nullifies their threat whilst being clinical in attack so effectively FMing FM.

The only challenge is knowing exactly when to stick or twist as the AI is so devastatingly clinical in this ears FM!

Last edited:

Even though everybody say that the throw in exploit lost efficiency with the last patch, I feel it's still a great percentage of the goals of the most "successful" tactics around. The TFF's Hot Tub table is clearly influenced by the throw in exploit, and some great tactics might be somewhat "lost" in the table because they do not have it. I was having some trouble to find an effective tactic without it, as I removed the exploit from a ton of the "best" tactics and they are totally average and some very bad. Until I found one from knap that after I removed the exploit is still very competitive. I really respect TFF's work, he is an icon for our community, but without the exploit I can't make any of his FM19 tactics work for me. :P

Atletico Madrid, 1st season

Gladiator V1

Thank you, TFF! :)

skjsk033.png

Played one season in 2020 with PSG using Gladiator only. All transfers were made by AI before I got there.

Shoutout to Lyon with 105 points. Never seen AI getting that many points

QeEmZk2.png

F1YEOcx.png

I started the season with Di Maria on the left but he declined fast. Ended up with Draxler in the UCL final and also Diaby in the league. Neymar and Mbappe scored more than 100 goals together.

For some reason the left wingers always play more assists than the right wingers.

VKdkcli.png

Hi,

I'm going to start a new save with PSG

Could you tell what general training did you use?

Thanks.

Even though everybody say that the throw in exploit lost efficiency with the last patch, I feel it's still a great percentage of the goals of the most "successful" tactics around. The TFF's Hot Tub table is clearly influenced by the throw in exploit, and some great tactics might be somewhat "lost" in the table because they do not have it. I was having some trouble to find an effective tactic without it, as I removed the exploit from a ton of the "best" tactics and they are totally average and some very bad. Until I found one from knap that after I removed the exploit is still very competitive. I really respect TFF's work, he is an icon for our community, but without the exploit I can't make any of his FM19 tactics work for me. :P

Which knap tactic do you recommend?

Hi TFF,

Thank for the guide and the tactics

Gladiator & Conqueror combination is deadly with my Napoli side :)

I've been tearing apart teams with it

zz01ldkdj.png

zz02ldkdj.png

Hey,

Great result!

Did you use the time wasting tactic?

Thanks.

I'm REALLY frustrated that I can't make gladiator work without the throw-in exploit. A question for all those having tremendous success with the tactic, and mainly for those managing underdogs: from your perception of the gameplay, how relevant is the throw-in exploit in your fabulous results? Let me just add that I'm playing FM Touch, and that sometimes I feel that maybe there is some sort of difference between normal FM Match Engine and the FMT one? Maybe?

Last edited:
First season in the Premier League. 19.3.4 update. Which tactic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back