FM19 Tactics by TFF

I'm REALLY frustrated that I can't make gladiator work without the throw-in exploit. A question for all those having tremendous success with the tactic, and mainly for those managing underdogs: from your perception of the gameplay, how relevant is the throw-in exploit in your fabulous results? Let me just add that I'm playing FM Touch, and that sometimes I feel that maybe there is some sort of difference between normal FM Match Engine and the FMT one? Maybe?
Tff tactics do not work in 19.3 patch unfortunately. The throw inn exploit is the only good thing about them, almost 90% of goals come from it. Aside of throw in exploit tactics are absolutely awfull: defenders do not defend, basically you start a game with 0-1 or 0-2.

Let me just add that I'm playing FM Touch, and that sometimes I feel that maybe there is some sort of difference between normal FM Match Engine and the FMT one? Maybe?
In FMT 19.3.3 tactics from Knap and TFF worked very well. But in FMT 19.3.4 you can beat very strong team away, and then lose to the outsider home 0-3 or 1-3. In a full game results stabler in your advantage, in FM Touch on 19.3.4 a lot of draw, I agree that the match engine is a little another there.

Tff tactics do not work in 19.3 patch unfortunately. The throw inn exploit is the only good thing about them, almost 90% of goals come from it. Aside of throw in exploit tactics are absolutely awfull: defenders do not defend, basically you start a game with 0-1 or 0-2.

Lets stop spreading lies shall we?

I'm REALLY frustrated that I can't make gladiator work without the throw-in exploit. A question for all those having tremendous success with the tactic, and mainly for those managing underdogs: from your perception of the gameplay, how relevant is the throw-in exploit in your fabulous results? Let me just add that I'm playing FM Touch, and that sometimes I feel that maybe there is some sort of difference between normal FM Match Engine and the FMT one? Maybe?
All the tactics should be tested without throw in exploit. I've always played without since the beginning and I've never had the fabulous results shown here, in other thread, in other forums.

In any case I've to say that TTF made a very good job and gladiator has been my first choice for long time.

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks mate, this will be my starting 11 for my 3rd season (dalot is out for 4 weeks so i will use vagnoman)

attachment.php

How you offered Mbappe?

What Can i do?

Hey TFF,

i've taken a lot of goals from corner... What do you suggest? (I'm playing on FM Touch)

What about the briefing ? Shall i do it ,and if i should, what to do in there?

Is Throw in exploit still working? I played 2 patches ago, if someone could please upload a screenshot of working throw in exploit?
Thank you

I'm trying to use the editor out of curiosity to see which players are most suited for the positions. I'm only able to search if the player is accomplished, for example, as a goalkeeper not a sweeper keeper. It seems i can only search position not role. Am i doing something wrong?

I'm trying to use the editor out of curiosity to see which players are most suited for the positions. I'm only able to search if the player is accomplished, for example, as a goalkeeper not a sweeper keeper. It seems i can only search position not role. Am i doing something wrong?

I think you would have more success with Genie Scout, that would give you the role statistics.

Great result at the start of the season with V1 Gladiator (ish) Goals from everywhere, thats Souttars 4th so the season

attachment.php

The 41221 tweak of gladiator someone put up (john something i think) is still insane. won prl and chl first season as spurs and at the moment im 30 games unbeaten in the 2nd season.

The 41221 tweak of gladiator someone put up (john something i think) is still insane. won prl and chl first season as spurs and at the moment im 30 games unbeaten in the 2nd season.

it does not work for me, but maybe it's a matter of training, and you yourself or assistant?

it does not work for me, but maybe it's a matter of training, and you yourself or assistant?
Assistant. Maybe the normal gladiator works better for you? FM is really not a one tactic suit all players anymore.

Back