FM19 Tactics by TFF

attachment.php

Season 1, Round 3 of the league cup ������ Conquerer v5

Great tactic. Won treble first season with Liverpool. Won Champions League after being 1-4 down at half time (switched to Crusher 4-2-4 at half time).
attachment.php

So I started a season with Wolves using the Gladiator & Conquorer tactics, I must say 95% of the time I only used Gladiator. The pics below speak for themselves really it Has been a fantastic 1st season where i majorly over achieved in winning the cup double & finishing 3rd in the league!! What i will say is i struggled alot in the 1st part of the season when it came to playing the big 6 but once i changed the mentality from attacking to balanced it improved massively(not losing to the big 6 at all) also i found this is a very dirty tactic even though i did set the team instruction to stay on feet i gave away so many fouls and got too many yellow cards for my liking - thankfully not many turned into reds!!

Transfers i only loaned in Origi & Zinchenko and in Jan i bought in Dennis Man for £3.3m whilst also making Raul Jimanez i permanent signing. Ive already got Fabio Controao & Rabiot coming on frees in the summer - biggest task will be fending off the interest i already have in my best players!!.

Overall great tactic and hopefully more success in season 2

So I started a season with Wolves using the Gladiator & Conquorer tactics, I must say 95% of the time I only used Gladiator. The pics below speak for themselves really it Has been a fantastic 1st season where i majorly over achieved in winning the cup double & finishing 3rd in the league!! What i will say is i struggled alot in the 1st part of the season when it came to playing the big 6 but once i changed the mentality from attacking to balanced it improved massively(not losing to the big 6 at all) also i found this is a very dirty tactic even though i did set the team instruction to stay on feet i gave away so many fouls and got too many yellow cards for my liking - thankfully not many turned into reds!!

Transfers i only loaned in Origi & Zinchenko and in Jan i bought in Dennis Man for £3.3m whilst also making Raul Jimanez i permanent signing. Ive already got Fabio Controao & Rabiot coming on frees in the summer - biggest task will be fending off the interest i already have in my best players!!.

Maybe chuck the Shield Wall 4-1-4-1 tactic in that 3rd slot for the big games? Or when under the cosh in big games?

Gladiator works amazing with my Soton side :)

It's the best tactic I've tried so far

Thank you TFF!

It seemed to me that this tactic stops working, or maybe it is through training that I leave to the assistant, and you do yourself or an assistant?

I use clash 4141 v4 for the big game in rotation Gladiator v5 (805 of the time)... going great in my Gers save, clean sweep domestically, QF of the Europa (3-1 ag to Spurs out).

Unbeaten in season 2 so far, couple months in

Maybe chuck the Shield Wall 4-1-4-1 tactic in that 3rd slot for the big games? Or when under the cosh in big games?
With patch 19.2 I used a very defensive version of shield (my tweak) and worked well in hard matches away (managed to beat Chelsea and ManCity with small AZ in second season and without exploits) but it stopped working with 19.3 patch.

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

I use clash 4141 v4 for the big game in rotation Gladiator v5 (805 of the time)... going great in my Gers save, clean sweep domestically, QF of the Europa (3-1 ag to Spurs out).

Unbeaten in season 2 so far, couple months in
I find clash Attacking weak in tough matches away. And I've not found a setting for gladiator to make it working in these hard matches. I know it's normal to loose these games sometimes but I always want to win

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have two saves on the go. One is an Underdog and one is Arsenal (2nd season)

Seen so many different versions of the tactics, what is the best to use on the latest patch?

I leave training etc to assistant, the balanced mentality has served me well so far, already done Man City I pens in comm shield, then drew 3-3 at arsenal in season 2, but I could give the 4141 tac a try

am i the only one that conqueror v7 is more consistent and works better than gladiator v1??

Back