FM19 Tactics by TFF

GLADIATOR is doing very well with top and mid teams. As an underdog you are going to suffer.

Still searching for underdog tactic

Anyone have tried changing the striker setup? instead of 2 upfront, how about 1 up top with 1 playing in the hole just behind?

what has their experience been like?

Anyone have tried changing the striker setup? instead of 2 upfront, how about 1 up top with 1 playing in the hole just behind?

what has their experience been like?

TFF used to have a 4-4-1-1 with a Shadow Striker but removed it a while ago. I guess it wasn't good enough compared to the rest.

GLADIATOR (...) As an underdog you are going to suffer.
oh really?
1st season in serie A after promotion. 1001-1 bets to win and first team predicted to relegation :).
attachment.php

GLADIATOR is doing very well with top and mid teams. As an underdog you are going to suffer.

I was smashing leagues as the top dog with Gladiator V1 and Conqueror V7.

Switched to a lesser team and really struggled to win away, despite many more shots than the opposition. I whacked on Shield Wall V10 and I haven't lost away since.

This would be my bet for underdog tactic.

oh really?
1st season in serie A after promotion. 1001-1 bets to win and first team predicted to relegation :).
attachment.php

Testing league shows the truth. Not TFF's 75 Siblings, TFF's 75 Siblings is TFF biased, but again; GLADIATOR is for top teams. Not underdogs. When I am saying underdog I don't mean underdog in reputation.

Testing league shows the truth. Not TFF's 75 Siblings, TFF's 75 Siblings is TFF biased, but again; GLADIATOR is for top teams. Not underdogs. When I am saying underdog I don't mean underdog in reputation.
do you mind to drop me a link to this Testing League you mentioned? cheers mate.

do you mind to drop me a link to this Testing League you mentioned? cheers mate.

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/

Hope that works or just google Arena FM19 Testing and its the first result.

I do not agree with you. I use both, first with Hoffenheim and Arsenal. I won the treble undefeated and now with real LLM teams Guernsey FC (div. 8) and Felcra from Malaysia and they work perfectly. Conqueror V7 at home and Gladiator V1 away

Undefeated two seasons in a row and bagged the treble

attachment.php

Both strikers scoring for fun

attachment.php

Heartbreak in the Champions League :'(

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm playing with Bournemouth, predicted 15th (300-1 odds to win the league) and I'm sitting the 1st place after 21 matches played in the league, my team scored 69 goals and conceded only 19 goals.

I'm using Gladiator V1 and the only who have been suffering so far are my opponents :)

bbs.png

pretty sure its been covered before but how are gladiator/conqueror performing without the exploit.No doubt tff has made some great tactics here but in order to make things a bit harder im thinking of changing the throw in setup.any thoughts are appreciated

pretty sure its been covered before but how are gladiator/conqueror performing without the exploit.No doubt tff has made some great tactics here but in order to make things a bit harder im thinking of changing the throw in setup.any thoughts are appreciated

I play without the long throw-ins exploit and can say that Gladiator/Conqueror tactics give the best results compared with any other tactics if you use them without the long throw-ins exploit.

I find that the long throw-ins exploit just gives you some "bonus" goals and that "bonus" goals equally boost any tactic result.

has anyone who's used this tactic extensively found out which side to put the strikers on works best? TFF says to play the strikers inverted, but every time my left footed striker on the right gets the ball he doesn't look like he's going to score anyone had better results with same foot on same side for strikers like the wingers?

I play without the long throw-ins exploit and can say that Gladiator/Conqueror tactics give the best results compared with any other tactics if you use them without the long throw-ins exploit.

I find that the long throw-ins exploit just gives you some "bonus" goals and that "bonus" goals equally boost any tactic result.

Let's say:

- "A" tactic gives your team about 100 attacks per match.

- "B" tactic gives your team about 50 attacks per match.

It's obvious that with "A" tactic you will score more by using "the long throw-ins exploit" per match than with "B" tactic because with "A" tactic your team gets almost twice more attacks per match than with "B" tactic.

So "the long throw-ins exploit" might give different amount of "extra" goals to different tactics but it scales equally the attack of different tactics.

Speaking other words, "the long throw-ins exploit" boosts the attack of any tactic approximately by 30% and it's as simple as that.

P.S. some time ago I found another set-piece exploit that is also very efficient but I decided not to share it until somebody else find it but I see that so far no one has found or maybe someone found it but not shared it… anyway… Guys, I just want to let you know that there's another powerful set pieces exploit in the game and if no one will find it then I probably share it only just before the release of FM 2020 ;)

Last edited:
Back